• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ShredderFan

  1. S

    New in Computing for 2008 and beyond..

    My last system was built in May of last year...so granted I'm behind a little... So, what can we expect to see in the coming years as far as PC upgrades go? For example, what is PCI E 2.0? I also notice DDR 3 memory is reaching the 1,000 number PC1063 I think was one number I saw.... I...
  2. S

    Gateway FHD2400

    I just got it. I swear the Blu-Ray picture looks ten times better than it did with the older, non HDMI 24"er.... Things just look a bit sharper, too... The only thing that didn't look good was the FIOS DVR picture hooked up to the HDMI Cable..
  3. S

    argh, vista and waveout recording...using htomega card

    Got it. Just in case anyone else has the same problem, download the latest vista drivers posted a day or so ago. Stereo Mix is now included...
  4. S

    argh, vista and waveout recording...using htomega card

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829271002 Just curious if Vista users who had this card where able to find a workaround. The Show hidden devices trick doesn't work either..
  5. S

    PC Reycling Programs..

    In this case, Northern, near Paramus. I still haven't convinced the Parents that they need a new PC just yet....they claim that this one is good, yet they complain that it's too slow or not working right for them. I may just surprise them and they'll wonder why they didn't get a new one...
  6. S

    Why would New Egg remove a Camcorder?

    If I'm a Fool for Yo, would 'My Bad' make me a Tool? :D As for callbacks... that a good thing or a bad thing, considering I plan on buying this thing in a few months? :)
  7. S

    PC Reycling Programs..

    Hmm, OK. Let me rephrase that... How about in store credit? I noticed that Costco has a service like that which just got started.... I wouldn't trust Craig's List as far as I could virtually throw it. I tried too ditch something on there once, and was bombarded by about 20 idiotic morons...
  8. S

    PC Reycling Programs..

    How much can you normally recycle a PC for, considering no matter the age, they mostly probably get melted down for new parts? Also, does anyone have one company they would recommend in Jersey that pays the highest price and is trust worthy? Thanks
  9. S

    Why would New Egg remove a Camcorder?

    Yo, wasn't sure where too put this. But I had a Sony SR7 camcorder bookmarked on new egg. Was there for about two weeks as I was checking too see if the price dropped lower than $1039. All of a sudden, it's now gone and they only have the SR1 listed. Why would they post it if only too...
  10. S

    Gateway FHD2400

    That's one reason why I don't want too go over a 28"...and even that is a tad too big. If Projectors where cheap for good quality images, I might consider that....then I wouldn't have too worry about screen size :).
  11. S

    Happauge WinTV - HVR 1800 ...anyone have it?

    I'm thinking of getting this over a second dvico HDTV 5 PCIe card for a few reasons.. 1-FM Tuner 2-Dual TV Tuners (I think) 3 - SVideo plugs Audio(Red/white) inputs. The FM Tuner is so I can port my ATI Theater 550 too another PC that I'd like too have FM on. The Dual Tuners would...
  12. S

    Gateway FHD2400

    Well, I'm getting this monitor in the next month too replace my non HDMI 24" Gateway. Switching all those inputs each time I wanted too watch the cablebox in HD was way too annoying. So, for those who have the Verizon FIOS QIP64122, how does an HDMI direct picture look? Or a Tivo HDDVR for...
  13. S

    Tivo Series 3 and HDDVR question

    Tivo HD DVR purchase considered.... need some advice. I'm thinking of getting the Tivo entry level model priced at $299. I'm also interested in the TivoToGo function....for anyone who has the series 3 or the entry level model, is this active currently? Screenshots on Amazon.com seem too...
  14. S

    Star Wars fans gadget question

    anyone have any news on the R2D2 webcam? No new news items since January,and no one seems too carry it except for one store, and that price is $349.... Thanks for any updates Neil
  15. S

    Question on digital video editing - advanced...

    What I was thinking of doing for an upcoming project, is digitally take out the trail of the gopher going along the golf course in caddyshack... you know, that little dirt trail he makes ala bugs bunny as he moves underground..... and place it in a video of a golf tournament I'll be filming on...
Back
Top