• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Why would New Egg remove a Camcorder?

ShredderFan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
133
Yo,

wasn't sure where too put this. But I had a Sony SR7 camcorder bookmarked on new egg. Was there for about two weeks as I was checking too see if the price dropped lower than $1039. All of a sudden, it's now gone and they only have the SR1 listed.

Why would they post it if only too have it up for two weeks?
 
Its retail, things come and go for no reason, or silly reasons.
 
If I'm a Fool for Yo, would 'My Bad' make me a Tool? :D


As for callbacks... that a good thing or a bad thing, considering I plan on buying this thing in a few months? :)
 
bad thing, usually means defective

or simply, they werent selling so they took em out of stock.
 
Could be a number of reasons, defective being formost if it was a good and popular product. Otherwise they are not making them or are phasing them out. Defective parts just mean all stock is recalled or sent back to the manufacturer to either fix or deal with. It might comeback or a new model will come out soon.

Everyone does it.
 
Back
Top