• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question on digital video editing - advanced...

ShredderFan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
133
What I was thinking of doing for an upcoming project, is digitally take out the trail of the gopher going along the golf course in caddyshack... you know, that little dirt trail he makes ala bugs bunny as he moves underground..... and place it in a video of a golf tournament I'll be filming on Monday, as part of an introduction. I'm obviously going with a caddyshack theme for humor potential :).

Are there any cheap programs that will let me edit out the part I need so I can insert it somehow into Adobe Premier Pro 3.0 as a moving animated movie? Just drag and drop it on my video wherever i want it too appear?

Hope that got explained.

thanks
 
Back
Top