• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

New in Computing for 2008 and beyond..

ShredderFan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
133
My last system was built in May of last year...so granted I'm behind a little...
So, what can we expect to see in the coming years as far as PC upgrades go?

For example, what is PCI E 2.0? I also notice DDR 3 memory is reaching the 1,000 number PC1063 I think was one number I saw....

I also found Quad Cores are now the same price that Dual Cores where this time last year....


Neil
 
Back
Top