what software can i use to find the temps of my graphics card and how much would i get if i sold it on ebay to get a similar card such as the GTX 285 stated above. I greatly appreciate all of the answers and advice thus far and hope to get a ton more. thank you forum members
This thing (GX2) is the hottest piece in my antec 900, How the heck can I get my card to run cooler? I need to mod the case so the cables are out of the way running in the side pannel as most already have. Will this make a little difference or a big cooling gain? I want to install the internal...
I have a set of ocz reaper 2gb x2 reaper memory and wanted to add more memory. I have a different set of 2gb x 2 avant 800mhz memory sticks. will this throw of my reaper memory set at 1200 mhz? i have an maximus formula motherboard and am running vista ultimate 64bt edition. Any help would be...
Got a desktop with vista home premium. There was a system restore done in safe mode and when trying to undo it, it says there was no restore done...it went back to the factory settings when bought during the restore done in safe mode although. I used ( recover my files) recovery software but i...
I have the Zalman 9500 LED with OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB memory installed. I want another 4 gb of the same mem, but need a great cpu cooler that will not overhang onto the memory spots as the mem is tall with the cooler pipes. Price is no issue...want a top of line cpu cooler but have no F' ing idea...
I have the Zalman 9500 LED with OCZ Reaper HPC 4GB memory installed. I want another 4 gb of the same mem, but need a great cpu cooler that will not overhang onto the memory spots as the mem is tall with the cooler pipes. Price is no issue...want a top of line cpu cooler but have no F' ing idea...
PC probe was going off...My motherboard temp was high.....Are these tempos O.K.?
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r157/sadistic4eva/Temps.jpg
Thanks.
:D