• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by rnels77

  1. R

    Problem: Computer Won't Start

    My brother has an eMachines t3092 CPU:AMD Athlon XP 3000+ / 2.17 GHz RAM: 1 gb pc2700 Hard Drive: 2 x 160 gb Graphics:eVGA 6600gt, onboard MOtherboard: unknown PSU: FSP 400 watt When the 6600gt is plugged in the computer doesn't work at all and when its unplugged it makes a high pitched...
  2. R

    Help, I can't hear anything!!!

    My AC'97 is enabled in the BIOS. Under system this is what I got: Audio Codecs, Legacy Audio Codecs, Legacy Video Capture Codes, Media Control Devices, NVIDIA nForce MIDI UART, Standard Game Port, Video Codecs. And in the sound and Audio device properties the only thing that is shows is that I...
  3. R

    Help, I can't hear anything!!!

    Ok, I just bought a new motherboard off of anandtech. I got it and everything works great( it is a A8N-SLI). They only problem is that I can't get the onboard audio to work. First I tryed using the disc I got, which had the basic ASUS motherboard bios on it. No luck. Next I downloaded this...
  4. R

    Recommending a PC for a friend (please check specs)

    If you go conroe this is the CPU I would recommend: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe 2.4GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80557E6600 - Retail it is $329.00 You also go with this one:Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 Conroe 2.13GHz LGA 775 Processor Model BX80557E6400 - Retail $227.00 Motherboard: ASUS P5NSLI...
  5. R

    New Computer Build- need cheapening advice

    Here is what I would: go with a 7600gt for the graphics card ($150) also look into a cheaper case, the P180 is a nice case. But I got a coolermaster centurion and i works great. with the 7600gt you could probably take a step down in the power supply, something in (450-500watt range) Also...
  6. R

    New Problem with computer

    So i found out it wasn't the RAM causing the problem. I broguht them to my friends to try them on his computer and they worked, so it is not the RAM. It is probably the motherboard then. But to make sure would a bent CPU pin cause this. Because in my previous problem my coputer would start up...
  7. R

    New Problem with computer

    I tryed that, I also tryed switching around the RAM in the slots. First I tryed it the first slot in I got the RAM error, nest I tryed it in slot 2 and got the error 0x0000000a. lastly i tryed in in the third slot and my computer restart. I was just test it with one stick of RAM and I ran out of...
  8. R

    New Problem with computer

    Ok, I thought I had fixed my computer. Now i am trying to install windows xp pro sp2. And it starts installing find, it loads everything required. But when it says startng windows my computer goes to a blue screen and it has an erroer (0X0000000a). I think something may have gone wrong with my...
  9. R

    Help

    Ok, yesterday I brought is over to my friends. And we where putting back on the stock fan, when I noticed that one of the pins on my processor was bent. We fixed that and now the it works.
  10. R

    Help

    I have a OCZ modstream 450watt, I will try my other PSU though. Ok, I just used my other PSU(Ultra X-Connect 500 watt) and my mouse got power.
  11. R

    Help

    My monitor is not getting any signal so I can't tell, also it is not giving me any warning beeps.
  12. R

    Help

    My computer is have problems, the mouse, keyboard and basically any else i connected to my computer is not recieving power. I have just add a zalman CPU fan but that should be it, the PSU is working. The specs for my cmputer are: AMD X2 3800 ASUS A8n5x MAxtor 200gb, Samsung 160gb (SATA)...
Back
Top