Ok, I thought I had fixed my computer.
Now i am trying to install windows xp pro sp2. And it starts installing find, it loads everything required. But when it says startng windows my computer goes to a blue screen and it has an erroer (0X0000000a). I think something may have gone wrong with my RAM. Because when I have both of my sticks in it gives me an error that says something is wrong with your RAM.( it is 2 x 1 gb of corsair XMS)
MY system:
ASUS A8N5X
AMD X2 3800
eVGA 7600 gt
Corsair 2 X 1 gb XMS
200gb Maxtor SATA
160gb Samsung SATA
Now i am trying to install windows xp pro sp2. And it starts installing find, it loads everything required. But when it says startng windows my computer goes to a blue screen and it has an erroer (0X0000000a). I think something may have gone wrong with my RAM. Because when I have both of my sticks in it gives me an error that says something is wrong with your RAM.( it is 2 x 1 gb of corsair XMS)
MY system:
ASUS A8N5X
AMD X2 3800
eVGA 7600 gt
Corsair 2 X 1 gb XMS
200gb Maxtor SATA
160gb Samsung SATA