Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I'm looking for a dedicated server, I've always gone with SoftLayer, they are lovated in America.
I'm getting more and more clients based in the UK, I would like a new dedicated server in the UK, any ideas who to choose?
I can't afford to buy the dedicated server then put it in a...
Hello everyone,
If you don't know already, Microsoft has released a new version of Internet Explorer 7 (Beta). I've been testing the release since the day it was released, 20 March. It's very hard to download the programme on the official website, so I've hosted it for free so it's fast...
I just did what would you said Movax. The IPs look fine, but I did notice one thing. It says that IP Routing is disabled. I'm not a techy so I'm not entirely sure what this means but I'm fairly certain it didn't say that when I tested the card in another PC.
Could this be the problem? And if...
I have 2 PCs setup wirelessly. One PC is wired into a Belkin router and works fine. The other PC uses a Belkin 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network Card. They did, up until Sunday evening, work fine. The PC with the wireless card in froze up, so I switched it off at the mains and when I had booted...
Hello everyone,
I'm giong to be scraping my website www.gamestomb.com as I have no time on my hands at the momment. I'm selling the Vbulletin (Leased License)
The licence runs out on Aug 06th '06.
I'm looking for $60 for this. If you don't know what one of these is, it's a the exact...