• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

IE7 (Beta)

Ritterz

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
64
Hello everyone,



If you don't know already, Microsoft has released a new version of Internet Explorer 7 (Beta). I've been testing the release since the day it was released, 20 March. It's very hard to download the programme on the official website, so I've hosted it for free so it's fast and easier to download & use.



I know many people hate IE full stop, I don't I think it's awesome, I never ever have problems with it nor does anyone I talk to. Please give Microsoft a chance, download the IE7 and tell me or Microsoft what you think, they've made alot of changes and added alot of new stuff.



When you click the linl below, please click the file named IE7B2P - Windows XP-x86.



www.topiclol.com



Enjoy.
 
Back
Top