Recent content by ribac

  1. R

    new PC

  2. R

    really need help

  3. R

    TV Tuner card

    Hi I'm looking for TV tuner card which allows signal in both PAL and NTSC. Possibly PCI-Express 1x card.
  4. R

    really need help

    Thanks,can I write you back in case it wont work?? I am going home in 3 hours. I like premiere. And now using Premiere and After Effects is easy to switch between applications which is better than before when I had to save it as uncompressed AVI file each time I wanted to switch between...
  5. R

    really need help

    Yes I have XP SP2. I'll try everything what you say when I get home from work. If this is going to work I'll give you kiss. :D I'm, just frustrated.Never had a problem like that on my old rig. Thank you very much.I'll let you know.
  6. R

    really need help

    Just built my new rig.I tried to install my Adobe soft. After Effects,Premiere Pro,Encore.Each time I get Visual C++ Runtime library error. I already tried to reinstall Windows again but still,same thing. Please,please I need help,I need to work.
  7. R

    Bios update

    I have a problem with installing my wireless PCI card in the system.Everytime I tried to install drivers PC got frozen,always in same spot. I just tought maybe updating Bios may resolve the problem. I dont have a problem with same wireless card in my old rig.
  8. R

    Bios update

    I have a quick question. I have P965 DS3 with F6 Bios.I will update it to F7 today.I read that in order to update you need to have stock speed...It's mean that If I later OC and do some tweaking with voltage I wont be able to update Bios anymore?? Sorry I'm newbie
  9. R

    P965 DS3 NB cooling

    I read in this forum about a good idea to have a small fan over the NB. I have Artic freezer 7 Pro over CPU and it desnt seem to have a much space left for a small fan. Anyone used similar setup??
  10. R

    wireless PCI card

    I just build my new rig: E6400+P965 DS3+GSkill 2GB DDR2 I bought Dlink Xtreme DWL G520 PCI Wireless card and tried to install the drivers.Each time I tried in the same place my computer got frozen. I downloaded driver from the internet again but still same thing. Does anyone had a same...
  11. R

    PSU

    Is this PSU enough for E6300+ P965 DS3 overclocking?? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16817153028
  12. R

    which is better??

    Which would be better to buy: E6300 or E6400, P965 DS3 or P5B Deluxe??
  13. R

    new PC

    I hope i got everything and right: CPU:E6400 MB: Gigabyte P965 DS3 RAM :http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820231055 or http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145015 Case:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811119068 PSU...
  14. R

    please help me decide

    Hi,I just cant decide. Buy E6300+Gigabyte P965 DS3 or E6400+Gigabyte P965 DS3 or E6400+Asus P5B deluxe. I like E6300+gigabyte.What DDr should I buy.Would be Patriot 2GB DDr2 667 enough?? Also I never overclocked would be someone willing to tell me step by step how to overclock...
Back
Top