Just built my new rig.I tried to install my Adobe soft. After Effects,Premiere Pro,Encore.Each time I get Visual C++ Runtime library error.
I already tried to reinstall Windows again but still,same thing.
Thanks,can I write you back in case it wont work??
I am going home in 3 hours.
I like premiere.
And now using Premiere and After Effects is easy to switch between applications which is better than before when I had to save it as uncompressed AVI file each time I wanted to switch between those two.
I like Premiere too. I have Avid Liquid 7 as well (which is really Pinnacle's software) and have used Media Composer and Newscutter, along with several other lesser known NLE's and quite frankly Premiere is a lot easier to use and is just as powerful. If they'd just build in broadcast server support they could be a real contender with the big boys in the industry.