• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by petersondm

  1. P

    FS: Two (2) BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256MB

    Both Cards have sold Thanks again for your interest....
  2. P

    FS: Two (2) BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256MB

    Guys thanks so much for your posts and interest. I wanted to let you all know the cards have sold.
  3. P

    FS: Two (2) BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256MB

    I know what you mean I am tempted to just return both of my 7800GTX's to Dell and keep these cards. After paying $400 each for the 6800's which worked great for the short time I used them and it might not be worth the cost of losing money on the 6800's and buying the 7800's.
  4. P

    FS: Two (2) BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256MB

    Guy’s thanks for the e-mails about the price at Newegg I read the rebate wrong. Well I have dropped the price on both cards to $260 each including shipping. I hope that is a better price point. Thanks again I appreciate the feedback. David
  5. P

    FS: Two (2) BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256MB

    Selling two barely used BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256 MB. Never Over Clocked. I have put the link to Newegg for the cards I am selling. Both cards come with all conectors, cables, packing and FarCry as shown on the NewEgg link. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143025 Soon...
  6. P

    question for 7800GTX SLI owners about running with 8xS TR SSAA

    Dr. John, I am also running BF2 on my Dell 2405 and there is a setting you can add to the shortcut target that will run the game in native 1920 x 1200 for the Dell 2405 so there is no stretched look. Here it is direct from www.tweakguides.com Command Line There are a range of...
  7. P

    BF2 Settings with SLI 7800GTX

    Hey all just installed and ran my new BFG 7800GTX in SLI on a AMD 55FX system. I was running BFG 6800 GT OC SLI before that and getting 50+ FPS with some settings set to Medium and 4X AA+AF. Now I read some people setting everything to high and getting 50+ FPS in BF2 but I am only getting 20+...
  8. P

    SLI not working in Battlefield 2? (7800GTX)

    Hum interesting having same issue. My BFG 6800 GT OC's were running at 50+ FPS all I did was install the new 7800 cards.
  9. P

    7800gtx owners, what power supplies do you use?

    PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool® 510 Express / SLI\ Originally used the Antec NeoPower 480 with BFG 6800 GT OC's and couldn't run them both one rail was really weak. Since using the PCP&C 510 not a problem
  10. P

    Anyone have SLI 6800 GT's they want to sell?

    JadeDm sent you an e-mail on this one. I have two BFG 6800 GT OC's I will be selling.
  11. P

    9800 pro on a Dell? 250w psu

    That is a tough one. I tried a 9800 Pro in my Dell with a similar PS and it would not work. I called Dell to double check the PS and it was a 230 watt I believe. I would call Dell to double check the PS specs. Good Luck
  12. P

    9800Pro Upgrade Advice

    Hi all, I am selling an AMD 3200+, 1.5 Gig Memory and an ATI 9800 Pro to a friend of mine. He wants to upgrade to another GPU for this system without spending much more than $200. He is doing this to play BF2. I have suggested a few options for an APG card that won’t break the bank: The 6600...
  13. P

    Games Crashing to desktop

    I had similar problems with a new system and did all the testing. And everything came up fine. The shutdown would only happen during graphic intensive games or 3D Mark testing. Come to find out my Antec Neopower 480 PSU really weak on one rail was causing the problem. It would only occur in SLI...
Back
Top