FS: Two (2) BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256MB

petersondm

n00b
Selling two barely used BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256 MB. Never Over Clocked. I have put the link to Newegg for the cards I am selling. Both cards come with all conectors, cables, packing and FarCry as shown on the NewEgg link.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143025

Soon after buying and installing these cards the 7800GTX came out. I wanted to go with the 6800 Ultras originally but was leary of the extra heat and extra slots they take up. So I am upgrading to the 7800GTX and selling the 6800GT's. Life time warranty with BFG on these cards.

Selling cards for $260 OBO "Each" including UPS or FedEx shipping to your door.

Paypal or MO. No trades or swaps please.

Thanks

Guy’s thanks for the e-mails about the price at Newegg I read the rebate wrong. Well I have dropped the price on both cards to $260 each including shipping. I hope that is a better price point.

Thanks again I appreciate the feedback.

David

I know what you mean I am tempted to just return both of my 7800GTX's to Dell and keep these cards. After paying $400 each for the 6800's which worked great for the short time I used them and it might not be worth the cost of losing money on the 6800's and buying the 7800's.

Guys thanks so much for your posts and interest. I wanted to let you all know the cards have sold.

petersondm said:
Selling two barely used BFG 6800GT OC PCI-E 256 MB. Never Over Clocked. I have put the link to Newegg for the cards I am selling. Both cards come with all conectors, cables, packing and FarCry as shown on the NewEgg link.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143025

Soon after buying and installing these cards the 7800GTX came out. I wanted to go with the 6800 Ultras originally but was leary of the extra heat and extra slots they take up. So I am upgrading to the 7800GTX and selling the 6800GT's. Life time warranty with BFG on these cards.

Selling cards for $260 OBO "Each" including UPS or FedEx shipping to your door.

Paypal or MO. No trades or swaps please.

Thanks

Both Cards have sold Thanks again for your interest....

Back