Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks. This whole forum has been a huge help to me. This is where I did 90% of my research before buying the stuff for my build. Everyone has always been open and helpful.
Well Eclipse, I had tried reading your guide but at this point it is a little over my head. I'm acually trying to get the time to study all of those terms a little more before I go in. You have done a great job with that thread, but I just haven't been able to devote the time to dive in enough...
I wouldn't say that there is a huge difference. It would probably be noticed when running the top shelf stuff at the highest settings, but for "normal" people it is barely there. If you are hard-core go for the XL or XT. I've been running a Pro for about a month now, and it meets my needs and...
I've had my build for a little over a month now, and now that things are properly broken in I'm considering OCing. I've got the Venice core 3200, a plain jane DFI n-Force4 mobo, and Corsair ValueSelect memory (2 sticks of 512). Is it going to be possible to OC much with my memory being my...
I just purchased a DFI nForce4 board. This is the plain Jane version, not Ultra or SLI. I don't have enough onboard connectors for my back case fan, front case fan, CPU fan, and Northbridge fan. I have them all running now, but I still lack a space to connect the front fan to the motherboard...
All my local stores say that they don't carry the adaptors just yet, but I was told that I could leave 4 pins open and be just fine. So far, my DFI nForce 4 board is working just fine and the voltages are pretty stable, but I do have the adaptor on the way from newegg. But I am going to save...
I've gotten everything connected, but nothing is coming up for me. I have encountered 3 basic probable situations.
#1 Will I have to install the drivers for the x800PRO to get it to work?
#2 Could it be that everything isn't making proper connections. The tower I'm using is keeping me from...
I've gotten everything connected, but nothing is coming up for me. I have encountered 3 basic probable situations.
#1 Will I have to install the drivers for the x800PRO to get it to work?
#2 Could it be that everything isn't making proper connections. The tower I'm using is keeping me...
I'm putting together my first PC build, and my video card is a PCIex16 x800PRO. It has three different connectors at the end of the card that goes towards the front of the case, and I hooked a power connector (that came with the card) into one of them. What are the other two for?
Well, this is my first build but I've heard that the DFI boards are great. I've also heard that MSI were easier, and that ASUS are more stable. I was orginally going to go with an ASUS with the nForce 4 Ultra chipset. But the DFI that I chose had the same number of slots and was about $25...
I'm going to get my big payoff soon, and I'm going to "blow my load" on a computer. I've chosen to do a self-build. I've researched here and a couple of other places and chosen the following.
Processor: AMD Athlon64 3200 Venice Core (Edit: probably OC to about 2.4 or 2.5)
Motherboard...
I'm going to get my big payoff soon, and I'm going to "blow my load" on a computer. I've chosen to do a self-build. I've researched here and a couple of other places and chosen the following.
Processor: AMD Athlon64 3200 Venice Core
Motherboard: DFI nF4-DAGF NVIDIA nForce4 ATX AMD...