• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by n0_sh1t

  1. N

    Impact of Vid Card on Monitor picture quality

    Thanks for your answers. I will definitely get a PVA-panel. What do you mean with/by "areo"? Sorry, I just don't get it... :-( Take care.
  2. N

    Impact of Vid Card on Monitor picture quality

    Hej all, I plan to work semi-professionally with Adobe InDesign to create large posters. Thus, it is important for me that the colors of the monitor do resemble the colors of the actual poster after coming back from the print shop. I know that the colors of the monitor need to be calibrated as...
  3. N

    PVA vs. TN panels - EIZO 2231W

    Thanks albovin for the great post! Helped me alot! My naturally next question is, which other 22" flat screen is a reasonable alternative to the EIZO. I read about the Lenovo L220x and the HP2275W. I still wonder whether the discussed problems with a green/red color shift on the left...
  4. N

    PVA vs. TN panels - EIZO 2231W

    Hej Snowdog, thanks for the proposal, but unfortunately both NEC panels exceed the available budget. :-(
  5. N

    PVA vs. TN panels - EIZO 2231W

    Hej all, I am currently looking for a flat screen display for a friend who is working semi-professionally with the Adobe Creative Suite 3. Most of the time, he creates large posters using InDesign and Photoshop. Since he gives the posters to a professional print shop it is very important...
  6. N

    A8N SLi - Problem with SPDIF

    Hey, sure i could do that. But i wonder what the problem with the nvidia drivers is. Anyone has the same problem? Or do you just install the nvidia drivers and everything works perfectly? Laterz
  7. N

    A8N SLi - Problem with SPDIF

    Hey, i have a problem with the optical SPDIF Output of my mainboard. If I install die original ASUS Sound drivers the optical Output works without any problems. But if i try to use the unified nvidia platform driver I cannot get the output to work. It just stays black, the red light doesnt...
  8. N

    A8N-Ram Decision

    Hey, I am about to buy the Asus A8N Motherboard, still not sure if i should take the normal one or the deluxe Edition. Either way I don't know yet which ram i should buy. One issue seems to be the compatibility. Asus published the comp. list, but that list differs from the list which is...
  9. N

    check Ram on my Radeon

    All other hardware componets are 100% working! Ram was checked by memtest. I tested the cpu in another computer. And I put in another Radeon (same card) of a friend and everything was working fine. (-> so the mobo must be fine too) So it is defiantly the card. Laterz
  10. N

    check Ram on my Radeon

    Hey, well I got a little situation with my vidcard. From time to time it crashes during games I -try- to play. Those freezes occur imho at random times. A friend told me that perhaps the Ram on my Radeon (Radeon 9800 Pro 3d Club) might have some problem. So I do search a program to check the...
  11. N

    win2000 cant see network

    Perhaps your firewall is blocking everything. Did you setup your ip correctly? File and Printer Sharing installed? Laterz
Back
Top