• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MrMetal_53

  1. M

    Linkin Park - Livings Things mp3 download for $4.99

    I loved Thousand Suns too, I honestly think it's their best album. This one is ok after first listen. I think I just need to give it more time.
  2. M

    The Router Recommendations Thread (Consumer)

    So what model (or brand) would you recommend for a two-user household? We'll be getting an (advertised) 10m Mbps connection. I was looking to keep it under $100. I'm way out of the loop on routers (haven't bought one in five years, last one was a Linksys), so any help is appreciated. Thanks
  3. M

    Deus Ex Human Revolution preorder discounts at GMG

    I used the above referral link. Feel free to use mine: http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=pagesimu I just pre-ordered; I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty stoked for this game :) I remember playing through the first one and loving it, so I hope I feel the same way
  4. M

    Deus Ex Human Revolution preorder discounts at GMG

    Did you play the original? If so, how would they compare?
  5. M

    Deus Ex Human Revolution preorder discounts at GMG

    Well, I wasn't asking cause I was having trouble; I was just curious. I would rather use my CC than my debit card in case there are any problems. I would prefer not to use paypal at all, cause I'm stupid and don't leave money in there all the time :D Why wouldn't there be a problem with using a...
  6. M

    Deus Ex Human Revolution preorder discounts at GMG

    Are you guys having any problems using a US credit card like some people in the last thread were?
  7. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    I bought it a couple weeks ago; it's a B3 stepping. Why?
  8. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    Looks like that did the trick! I turned the computer on around 6 am, and got home around 6 pm and it was still on! I've got it overclocked and I'm running stress tests now :) Thanks for all the help
  9. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    I think that's the trick. I disabled hibernation and left the computer on overnight. I woke up this morning, and it was frozen, but it froze after many hours (I know because the stream game I started downloading when I left the computer on was 75% done). I noticed the mouse and keyboard weren't...
  10. M

    Tron: The Original Classic (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) + Tron: Legacy // $32 shipped

    Has that been confirmed, or are you just hoping?
  11. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    AHCI is enabled, although I was having this problem in IDE mode too. I'll run memtest for 20 hours or so, but I don't think it's going to show anything. I really think it is a problem with intel c-states or a low power mode. I came across some information about turning s3 sleep mode off during...
  12. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    So I bought a new SSD from amazon, and when I went to reformat the secondary HD, it froze again. The computer seems to be fine when I'm busy working on it, but as soon as I leave it, it freezes. I really think it is a problem with sleep mode or a low-power state mode. Possibly a problem with...
  13. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    I turned the computer on for a couple hours after work (got home early from work) and after being on for a couple of hours, I realized it froze again. So I guess I need to run those stability tests over night when I get back to see what's going on. The more I think about it, the more I think it...
  14. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    Alright, thanks for the info. I ran prime and memtest for a couple hours each last night, and I had zero problems with them. I'm going out of town tonight, but when I get back on sunday, I'll start running those tests. I guess I'll bump the thread when I get back. Thanks for all your help
  15. M

    Intel SSD freezes my computer in low power/sleep mode

    I disabled hot swapping and set my video card back to stock. I also set my CPU voltage to a constant 1.2V and RAM to a constant 1.5V. I'm running a blend test for Prime95 , the highest core temp has been 54 C as shown by real temp. How long should I let it run for to rule out the CPU? And is...
Back
Top