Tron: The Original Classic (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) + Tron: Legacy // $32 shipped

Dylan80

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I loved the original and only have a VHS copy, so getting the Blu-ray would be pretty nice. I haven't seen the new one, but I have a soft spot for Jeff Bridges so I'll probably like it regardless.

Seems like a pretty decent price, considering they are from Disney and those guys almost never give good prices on anything with their stupid "locked in the vault" crap they pull. I think I'm gonna get this.

Seems like a pretty decent price, considering they are from Disney and those guys almost never give good prices on anything with their stupid "locked in the vault" crap they pull. I think I'm gonna get this.

That locked in the vault thing can work in your favor. I sold my tron deluxe DVD just prior to the new one coming out for $110.

That is a really good deal. I kind of want the 3D version of Legacy, but this is pretty tempting.

Just gonna wait for one of the two 5 disc (3D, 2D, DVD, Original on BD and Extras +Digital Copy) sets to go on sale, got the Blade Runner 5 disc set for $12 when I waited.

Wife pre-ordered mine for my bday, UPS just dropped my copy off....

Yay for Amazon release day delivery!

Just gonna wait for one of the two 5 disc (3D, 2D, DVD, Original on BD and Extras +Digital Copy) sets to go on sale, got the Blade Runner 5 disc set for $12 when I waited.

Has that been confirmed, or are you just hoping?

Deal looks dead now. But this BluRay is fantastic PQ / Audio wise. ( Like all Disney bluray's)

Actually, if you go to Amazon, and go to either of the pages for Tron or Tron:Legacy for the Blu-Ray/DVD combo, it still has the deal present as a combo deal:

Buy Tron: Legacy (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) and get Tron: The Original Classic (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) at an additional $8.00 off Amazon.com's everyday low price.
Buy Together Today: $31.98

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Wonder if the original is actually at BR quality, I mean I've seen my share of DVDs that had broadcast level (before HD) of quality on them and its a shame. Hopefully Disney is more standupish...

that said, what you buying now? not going to wait for TR3N and get the special edition trilogy set? :D

TR3N is only going to be the second part of a trilogy, which counts Legacy as the first part. TR3N is suppose to be the dark chapter (Gizmodo article), loads of articles on this have been hitting with the release of Legacy on DVD. So if you wanna get the complete set you may have to wait a while.

Sure would have been nice if they were selling the original movie earlier so I could see it before going to see Legacy. Thanks Disney.

Back