Recent content by midleman

  1. M

    What CPU Heatsink should I use???

    Those of you who vote the TRUE, I'm assuming that the Stacker 830 Evo is a big enough case for it....
  2. M

    What CPU Heatsink should I use???

    I actually have the Tuniq Tower in my list as well, I just forgot to add it on here and at one point in time I even had the Xigmatek too but I ended up removing that one b/c of all the mixed reviews. The Ultra-120 Extreme does seem to be the best one to go with based on what I have been hearing...
  3. M

    What CPU Heatsink should I use???

    My system is as follows; Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo case with a 1000W Real Power Pro PSU, Q9450, dual 3870's in CF, 4 hard drives in dual RAID, 8 120mm LED fans, Blu-ray player, DVD burner, media card reader with floppy, RAID controller card, 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 RAM, Gigabyte X38 Motherboard...
  4. M

    What CPU Heatsink should I use???

    My system is as follows; Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo case with a 1000W Real Power Pro PSU, Q9450, dual 3870's in CF, 4 hard drives in dual RAID, 8 120mm LED fans, Blu-ray player, DVD burner, media card reader with floppy, RAID controller card, 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 RAM, Gigabyte X38 Motherboard...
  5. M

    What CPU Heatsink should I use???

    My system is as follows; Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo case with a 1000W Real Power Pro PSU, Q9450, dual 3870's in CF, 4 hard drives in dual RAID, 8 120mm LED fans, Blu-ray player, DVD burner, media card reader with floppy, RAID controller card, 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 RAM, Gigabyte X38 Motherboard...
  6. M

    What PSU should I use???

    OK, well I guess you have managed to sell me on it then.
  7. M

    What PSU should I use???

    I was never interested in that combo b/c I thought the power supply would be horrible, as they typically are in case/power supply combo sales. It doesn't seem so in this case though. I'm still not too sure though. Wish I could be more convinced. The power supply is the biggest part of the...
  8. M

    What PSU should I use???

    My system is as follows; Cooler Master Stacker 830 Evo case, Q9450, dual 3870's in CF, 4 hard drives in dual RAID, 8 120mm LED fans, blu-ray player, dvd burner, media card reader with floppy, RAID controller card, 4GB (2x2) DDR2 1066 RAM, gigabyte x38, HT Omega Claro Plus+ sound card, Logitech...
  9. M

    What RAM should I use?

    Thanks again!
  10. M

    What RAM should I use?

    Oh wow, you're right! I didn't even notice that! For some reason I thought that set of DDR2 1200 was 4GB (2x2). However, I don't even think they make 2x2 DDR2 1200 RAM. My mistake. The one you mentioned is def the better of those two. Thanks!
  11. M

    What RAM should I use?

    Is this one worth getting? Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1200 (PC2 9600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail - $100 http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16820220241
  12. M

    What RAM should I use?

    Q9450
  13. M

    What RAM should I use?

    I bought the GIGABYTE GA-EX38-DS4 LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard and I was wondering if I should use DD2 800, 1066 or 1200 RAM with this board. I will be doing light OC'ing and gaming on a CF setup with a RAID hard drive config. Thanks in advance!
  14. M

    Motherboard Advice

    Never mind, I just got that cleared up. DDR2 is only DDR2 and DDR3 is only DDR3. I will keep that in mind. Thanks!
  15. M

    Motherboard Advice

    I thought you could use DDR2 mem with a DDR3 mem board but couldn't use DDR3 with a DDR2 board....
Back
Top