Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Wouldn't it be about as easy to set this up in task scheduler to run at log on? Looking through the options it gives the option of any user so .. it might work.. ?
Did you just run it from the zip file?
If you didn't extract it to a specific folder, it's probably in a temp directory. You should probably wait till this WU is done and then extract the FAH_GPU _Tracker_V2.exe to a folder of your choosing (I just threw mine on the desktop) rerun the program...
Apollo,
I just averaged the ppd for 97 work units on my 460.
48 WU's were 611 points, 23 were for 912, and 26 for 925. Averages out to 11.5k/ppd. This average is on the low side as I've significantly overclocked the card since I started. I don't know if 97 wu's is enough for decent size...
If you are using the Windows remote desktop to connect to the computer it will give you this error. I stay logged into my computer from work and have to try and remember to kill remote desktop before it starts a new WU. Using TeamViewer or other software like it will let you get around the problem.