FS: Windows 7 Pro Keys for Windows 10 Upgrade ***$10 each***

Rauelius

2[H]4U
I have Windows 7 Pro keys that can be used to do a fresh install of Windows 10. All you need is a pendrive with at least 8GB of space and Just download the Media Creation Tool from Microsoft:

Windows 10

Here's my Heatware:

Rauelius | HeatWare.com

Guaranteed to work or I'll replace it or give you a full refund

$10 Per Key

I am currently accepting PayPal, I will provide info via PM.

***A Retail Windows 7 Pro key can be used to activate fresh Windows 10 Pro install but you cannot switch that key to a different PC or replace out the motherboard. ***

These are for fresh Installs of Windows 10 only.

I have switched CPUs (Pentium G3420 -> i3 4160) on the same motherboard with no issue with this batch of keys within Windows 10 Pro.

I have switched Memory (4GB of DDR3-1333 -> 16GB of DDR3-1600) on the same motherboard with no issue with this batch of keys within Windows 10 Pro.

I have switched GPUs (EVGA GTX660 -> MSI GTX950) on the same motherboard with no issue with this batch of keys within Windows 10 Pro.

I have changed Secondary Hard Drives(1TB Seagate -> 2TB HGST) on the same motherboard with no issue with this batch of keys within Windows 10 Pro.

Last edited:
Is paypal still your only method of payment? I got scammed many many moons ago for $40 and my pride won't let me pay it off. That user is probably this forum too -_-

Also, is it windows 10 home edition? Thanks!

This is a Windows 7 Pro key that can be used to do a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on you machine. Feel free to check out my HEAT rating on the Original Post on this thread. Paypal is the only way I can accept a payment at this time. If you have a Steam key for copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider I will accept that for a trade.

This is a Windows 7 Pro key that can be used to do a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro on you machine. Feel free to check out my HEAT rating on the Original Post on this thread. Paypal is the only way I can accept a payment at this time. If you have a Steam key for copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider I will accept that for a trade.

ah ok, thank you! I'll figure something out and grab a key asap. Thanks!

free bump but have a general question, do you guys put the key in at the very beginning of the install or at the properties screen after an install is done? Bought a key but it's not working at the very first part (the one you can skip), says key didn't work, just want to make sure I'm doing it right, im used to the 7 install>10 uprade>10 reinstall path so this ones new to me lol

You can do either, I tried both and both work. It should work at the first screen. Leave the network cable connected when doing it this way that way it'll verify with MS right away in case your using an old image. If you have issues with Network card drivers on Win10, then do the install then install the MoBo and Network drivers then authenticate. I recommend using the link I have posted on the first post and creating a pendrive from that.

I had the ISO from there but trying the direct to pen drive, but now that you say it I bet it's got to do with the network drivers

Final bump, just to save folks some problems. It seems, even using the ISO directly from Microsoft from the media creation tool, it won't work with the code during install. Also won't work if you take that ISO and put it on a thumb drive. But, if you get the tool to go right to thumb drive, by god it works lol. The install print is a few words off from the ISO but the key works that way. Just thought I'd share to help out others who may have wondered why it didnt work like other installs have.

Final bump!

Back