• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by maverick777

  1. M

    Your Laptop Picture [H]ere (read first post for rules please)

    Got myself a Surface Pro 3 this week. It's a lot more portable than my Envy 17. :D i5, 8gb ram, 256gb SSD configuration. Pretty nice deal at Best Buy right now. $100 off sale + $100 off EDU discount + free year of Office 365. http://i.imgur.com/DT1TUXi.jpg
  2. M

    What kind of chair do you use for your gaming pc?

    Did you compare this chair to other high end ergonomic chairs like the Herman Miller chairs or similar offerings? I'm curious what made you choose this particular chair. I'm also in the market for a new chair.
  3. M

    Your latest videogame purchase

    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Wildstar Online
  4. M

    Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

    Yes, you can adjust the difficulty. I believe class specific set items only drop on Torment 1 or higher. You can still get all other legendaries at lower difficulty.
  5. M

    Official EQNext Landmark Thread.

    This is a good short and sweet explanation. As far as what "transfers" from EQ:L to EQ:N so far the only thing we really know is having EQ:L will "unlock" the Adventurer class in EQ:N whatever that means. They also hinted at some other benefits for Founder's Pack purchasers, but they haven't...
  6. M

    X: Rebirth official thread.

    I'm really looking forward to reviews and mods for this game. I'm hoping there will be some awesome ship mods. I don't mind having only one ship. Someone just needs to make a Firefly mod.
  7. M

    Anyone try ' Wanam Xposed ' on Samsung phones ?

    Yes. Root is easy to achieve. However, you have to be careful how to do it so you don't trip the Knox counter if you care about your warranty. So far no one has discovered a way to reset the Knox counter. Chainfire (the guy responsible for Triangle Away) said it's unlikely we'll find a way...
  8. M

    Anyone try ' Wanam Xposed ' on Samsung phones ?

    I'm using Stark icons. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kov.theme.stark I came from a Galaxy S3 and love the Note 3's battery life. It's more than double the screen on time. The S3 struggled to get more than 3 hours of screen on time. The Note 3 easily gets more than 6.
  9. M

    Anyone try ' Wanam Xposed ' on Samsung phones ?

    I'm using it right now with my Note 3. Works like a charm and it's more stable since the recent update. It use to cause random reboots every now and then because of Android 4.3 compatibility, but since the update I haven't had any reboots. WANAM allowed me to theme some important areas of the...
  10. M

    Galaxy Note 3 to pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor

    Samsung's WatchOn app to be precise. It works pretty well.
  11. M

    Rooting and flashing custom software on the Galaxy Note 3 causes hardware damage?

    Apps that require root is the big one for me. I no longer flash custom roms like crazy like I did on the Galaxy S. On the S3 I flashed a custom rom on it a few times and stuck with the same rom for years. Rooted apps that I find indispensable on the Note 3: Greenify - to prevent Facebook and...
  12. M

    Galaxy Note 3 to pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor

    Widget Locker. You can configure a variety of locks that can access apps quickly. I have 4 showing here, but you could add 4 more by including the diagonal directions. There's a Sense UI locker included as well.
  13. M

    Galaxy Note 3 to pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor

    Details can be found here: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/10/01/holock/
  14. M

    Galaxy Note 3 to pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor

    Diztronic is very good and cheap. http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Matte-Flexible-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B00F3KP156/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381460129&sr=8-1&keywords=diztronic+note+3
  15. M

    Galaxy Note 3 to pack Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor

    I just upgraded from the GS3 to the Note 3 and it's a huge upgrade. The battery life is insane comparatively (about double in real world use). The larger screen and higher resolution makes it great upgrade even over the Note 2. I happen to like the more squarish design of the Note 3 compared...
Back
Top