Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks for the heads up, had to do some searching through old posts, its an E4500.
Also would accept larger hard drives for trade, really need a 1TB drive.
I've been out of the computer world since about 2008, found this stuff in the attic and figured I'd try and sell it or trade.
Core 2 Duo 2.2ghz LGA775 (E4500)
Patriot 2gb DDR2 667
Radeon 3870 with S1 passive cooler
Coolermaster CPU cooler
mATX ECS motherboard
The case is worthless, not worth...
i knew someone would ask that:D. lost a disk, bought another copy, cd key banned, bought another copy, cd key got unbanned, found the disk, so now I have 3 fully functional copies of bf2:D one of my favorite games.
Im going to stain the big speakers on the bottom black one day soon, we are...
that took away a LOT of the problem, I cant notice anything at resonable volumes (when people are home). But when I turn it up pretty loud it starts to get a little fuzzy.
Im going to hook up my dvd\cd player and see if theres any distortion, if there isnt I guess its my computer.
headphone to rca jack. thats all I have really. I do have a soundcard with a couple other inputs. but the card isnt working for me in windows 7.
wow and sadly this was the problem! i feel stupid now
I recently hooked up my stereo receiver to my pc because I wanted some better speakers than some cheap $10 computer speakers before. So right now I have a Yamaha RC-30 receiver (probably late 80's or early 90's) hooked to my pc through the stock motherboard sound port, through 2 brand new 10...
Well my mom won a 19 inch philips tv. Now its not a specific "computer monitor" but you can use a computer hookup. and I want to use it as my primary monitor as its nicer than my samsung 19 inch and it has built in speakes that are probably better than my speakers i have now.
But the problem...