• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitor Help: 19 inch Philips

Lt.Col.Dehler

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
164
Well my mom won a 19 inch philips tv. Now its not a specific "computer monitor" but you can use a computer hookup. and I want to use it as my primary monitor as its nicer than my samsung 19 inch and it has built in speakes that are probably better than my speakers i have now.
But the problem is when I use my vga cable (no DVI hookup) everything just looks so blury and Its not clear like it should be like my other monitor. And when I hookup my HMDI cable through it its even worse than my VGA. its only 720p, but I just cant seem to get it to be clear like it should be.
I have a HD3870, should i do something through the ati software or something?
 
Back
Top