Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
1. I had mentioned 16 was the total in my post. (Also mentioned that many people only use 8).
2. There is a need to use one display especially for convenience. It's much easier to have a single TV/monitor instead of 16 different TVs/monitors for a home surveillance system.
3. There is always a...
Except for surveillance software which can easily use 8K TV's right now. (Most VMS packages stream more than 8 1080p camera views on screen at the same time).
Many people are sometimes only 3 feet away from the TV when viewing all the streams simultaneously. It's also not unheard of to have up...
Oh I'm a believer alright...I believe the Vive and Rift can turn a persons face into a nice sweaty, stinky, colorful mess. Time to load up on the face gaskets!! Ewww and double Ewwww. Makes me want to take a shower just thinking about it.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Oculus...
Anyone know if this is possible? (any third party apps, etc.)
I have an Nvidia 6 panel display setup using 2 GTX 570's and 1 GTX 650ti.
Since I can't have all the displays in SLI, I don't know if it would matter much to enable Surround to access the Nvidia driver bezel comp on just a few of...
Hey Guys.
I have 3 Nvidia cards powering 6 displays. Two of the cards are GTX570's and the 3rd card is a GTX650ti.
Is it possible to use a form of bezel correction with this setup?
I'm not using SLI for the 570's because of the slot configuration on the motherboard (a 570 won't fit in an SLI...
Many people have a problem with florescent lights.
I had to take back my 1440p Auria due to this issue.
Just do a search for florescent lighting and headaches. It's all over the web.
http://www.steadyhealth.com/Fluorescent_Light_Alergy_t86498.html
"There's a solution for part of the symptoms...
Yeah, it's weird, if I move down on my chair so my point of view is more in the center of the monitor, I do notice that the right corner backlight bleed becomes less noticeable. But then, the upper right corner appears to have backlight bleed. Try this once on yours and see if you get the same...
I picked up one of these over a week or so ago and I just had a couple questions about it.
As others have stated, I notice that the lower right corner seems like it is brighter than it should be when the screen has all black displayed with nothing else.
I'm not sure I understand this...
Even though I consider myself to be a minimalist, I would never want to use built in speakers on tv's. Maybe occasionally on a monitor for certain reasons, like testing the speakers to make sure they work. :)
This is exactly what I am talking about. Does anyone know who makes the new iMac...
I have been using multi displays for a very long time and I think the thinner and lighter the displays become, the easier it is to deal with mounting solutions, not to mention, the smaller bevels\bezels help make multi display setups look so much more nicer. Less huge borders in between the...
So the new Imac's are coming out, and the 27 inch version is razor thin.
This is kind of why I started this thread.
How long until we can get something this thin for our PC's?
http://gizmodo.com/5953775/apples-new-imacs-are-crazy-thin
" The new models are 80 percent thinner (just 5mm) and...
I guess it's not that important it be so thin. I guess, mainly because the thinner usually means lighter as well.
I ended up just picking up one of the EQ276W displays and after using it for a day it's not 'too' thick I guess. However, the bevel\bezel is way bigger than I would prefer. I...
It's been a while since I've shopped for displays but I noticed that the 27 inch 2560x1440 Catleaps and the Auria EQ276W are ridiculously thick compared to say the newer 27 inch AOC IPS 1920x1080 displays.
Is there something about 2560x1440 at 27 inches that requries these IPS displays to be...