Bezel Compensation without drivers

LittleTinyScooby

Limp Gawd
Anyone know if this is possible? (any third party apps, etc.)

I have an Nvidia 6 panel display setup using 2 GTX 570's and 1 GTX 650ti.

Since I can't have all the displays in SLI, I don't know if it would matter much to enable Surround to access the Nvidia driver bezel comp on just a few of the displays, but I would still like to be able to use bezel comp on my screen saver and some applications. One thought I had was to enable bezel comp on 4 displays (3 lower and the center top display). That way, if those 4 screens could do bezel comp, the upper right and left screens could receive bezel comp from the monitors around them, but I think, that bezel comp would only be available on 3 of the displays and not 4.

Anyone know if this is possible or not? (bezel comp on all 6 displays with this crazy config I have going)

I have Realtimesoft Multimon installed as well but I just don't see any way to have bezel comp active on all 6 displays at once.

Am I missing something?

I've found that nvidia multi-display tech seems to have so many nuances that it is almost borderline insane. Does anyone else feel the same way about this? (Just curious)

That's from someone who has worked with Commodore Vic-20's, Amiga's, ][+'s, ][e',s and every type of PC config imaginable since the 286, and a very very early adopter of multi-display tech.

Last edited:
Back