Recent content by Kuwi

  1. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    Yes
  2. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    Yeah the cd rom drive works.
  3. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    I put the hard drive in another computer and it booted up fine.
  4. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    It has Windows 7 on it, yeah nothing happens at all, no errors nothing.
  5. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    I have tried switching master/slave jumpers, I have tried without the cd drive. I have tried disabling and unplugging the sata drives.
  6. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    my motherboard is an a690g-m2 ver 6.0 if that helps, I have tried looking at everything in the bios.
  7. K

    IDE hard drive won't boot

    I have this really weird problem, a sata hard drive will boot, and IDE cd drive will boot. But my IDE hard drive does nothing. the motherboard recognizes it and I can select it as a boot device but when I do select it nothing happens.
  8. K

    23"-24" Glossy Monitors/HDTV

    There doesn't seem to be too big of a selection. HP x2301 Sony NSX-24GT1 What are some others?
  9. K

    Sony NSX-24GT1

    So I'm really wanting a monitor or an HDTV for less than $300 that has a glossy display, and this TV seems to fit that bill. Have you guys heard anything good about this TV?
  10. K

    Any LCDs with glossy display?

    I'm looking for an LCD besides the apple cinema display that has a glossy display. Are there any? 21-24".
  11. K

    HP ZR22w

    I bought a used one on amazon, but even at 100 it still isn't all that bright. Is this normal for this monitor?
  12. K

    no contact from jkinney110

    I filed one today.
  13. K

    no contact from jkinney110

    How long should I give this person before I file a claim?
  14. K

    no contact from jkinney110

    Here's the link to the thread. http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1482038&highlight=750gb Last time we were in contact was January 2nd when he said he was shipping it.
  15. K

    no contact from jkinney110

    I ordered a hard drive from jkinney110 3 weeks ago, I sent an email last week asking for a tracking number I got no reply, I sent another email asking where my hard drive was. He hasn't logged on since 1-13-10.
Back
Top