I normally have 4 monitors/tv (let's call these the first 4 screens) plugged into the Nvidia 2080TI working. 3 monitors connect to the 2080TI via DisplayPort and 1 TV connect to the 2080 TI via the HDMI port.
I recently tried connecting another monitor (lets call it the 5th screen) to my...
Hi all,
I have been playing Player Unknown Battleground and my computer has been randomly freezing while playing the game. The whole computer will freeze and then after about 30 seconds, it would show the blue screen with a code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. See picture below.
Below is the...
I am dealing with sapphire who wouldn't RMA my video card since my warranty ended less than a month before my claim (something I didn't know until I checked my invoice). Trying to escalate this.
Thanks for the tip! I am giving RMA a try and see if they will give me some leeway into it.
Any one have any suggestion of what aftermarket fan if my RMA does not go through?
Hi,
I have a Sapphire R9 290 Edition 1000MHZ 4G GDDR5 5200MHZ 512BIT PCI-E Dual DVI-D/HDMI/DP TRI-X Video Card and one of the 3 fans do not spin anymore.
I am passed the 2 year warranty period. What is the best option for replacement of the fan? Thanks
I'm not sure. How should I go looking into the temperature? I need a temperature logger so I know what the temperature is before the shutdown.
What is the optimal temperature anyways for my CPU?
A lot of times I leave the computer on doing nothing and the problem would happen.
Thanks for all...
Hi all,
I have been having this problem for so long. My computer will just turn off without warning.
I have changed the power supply and memory and it still happens. Even tried reinstalling windows.
Is there anyway to find out what the problem is. I tried Event Viewer but I don't know what to...