Computer freezing

Kero_1116

Weaksauce
Hi all,

I have been playing Player Unknown Battleground and my computer has been randomly freezing while playing the game. The whole computer will freeze and then after about 30 seconds, it would show the blue screen with a code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. See picture below.

https://image.************/nsnNba/IMG_5153.jpg

Below is the BlueScreenView

YmlOSGD.png

I don't get this error when playing League of Legend.

Is it an issue with my CPU? Or is it an issue with my graphics card?

I have updated my video card drive. I have also ran Prime95 and FurMark and does not have any crashes.

My graphics card is updated. My computer specs are below in my signature (the i7 and not the C2Q) except my ram has doubled (all 4 ram are the same).

What seems to be the problem?

Last edited:
any OCs? if so maybe back them off a bit or increase voltages a bit. if not, start with testing your ram.

try bumping your ram voltage just a bit, like 1.35v to 1.4v see if that helps at all. also, are all your drivers up to date? bios up to date?

Hi all,
I have also ran Prime95 and FurMark and does not have any crashes.

Now this might be just a poor choice of words. but if you are tesing with prime95 you dont look for crashes. you look to see if the test fails. did you check that you CPU checkout correctly or just if it crashed or not ?
Did you run these individuelly or combined ? it makes a difference since non of these alone might hit the power load that a game will do. therefor its agood idea to combined prime95 with furmark for optialm stresststing on your power subsystem (psu and mobo)

also give your system a ram test. downlaod and boot up on memtest86 703 from passmark https://www.memtest86.com/

PUBG is still in active development and there are a lot of memory leaks.

At first I was getting blue screens with the game as well.

I ended up having to back my system memory down a bit on timmings.

I have not had any blue screens since. The game still crashes every once in a while but it has not crashed windows along with it since I dialed in my memory.

I would check the settings on both your GPU and System memory.

PUBG is still in active development and there are a lot of memory leaks.

At first I was getting blue screens with the game as well.

I ended up having to back my system memory down a bit on timmings.

I have not had any blue screens since. The game still crashes every once in a while but it has not crashed windows along with it since I dialed in my memory.

I would check the settings on both your GPU and System memory.
Thanks

What timings should I set mine? I'm not sure how to put it down

When I disable "asus multicore enhancement", it would stop doing it.

Any way to enable it and keep it from freezing?

When I disable "asus multicore enhancement", it would stop doing it.

Any way to enable it and keep it from freezing?
is that not an auto oc tool? "multicore enhancement" sounds like it to me. leave it off cause whatever its doing is obviously causing the problem.

Back