Recent content by keithallenlaw

  1. K

    multi-monitor question

    Okay. I found a tool in the video card software that allows you to resize Windows. It even fixed my native icon problem automatically. Sorry for asking before playing with settings. Please close this post. Thank you!
  2. K

    multi-monitor question

    W7 Ultimate
  3. K

    multi-monitor question

    Greetings On my right, is an LG 40" 1080. And in the center is my primary Dell 30" 2560x1600 monitor. My main issues: 1) The boarders on the LG 40in. screen, that's 1080, runs off the edges in full window mode. It is set to 1920x1080. Why? 2) On my primary Dell 2560x1600, I cant move...
  4. K

    NVidia GeForce Experience

    Duh, yeah, I recall that option now. Thanks pal. -keith
  5. K

    My 4790k results

    Damn, I feel a bit violated. I should have done my homework on the Haswell. Only option for an 1150 though. Thanks for posting! -keith
  6. K

    NVidia GeForce Experience

    When I use to run AMD it was always advised to uninstall old drivers when acquiring new ones. Okay then, I wont worry about cleaning old drivers then. Thanks! -keith
  7. K

    NVidia GeForce Experience

    Anyone use this for their updates or should I do them manually? I have Asus Strix. I usually like to wait and see how new drivers do before I install them. Does this auto install service delete old drivers or do I need to wipe them manually? Thanks. -keith
  8. K

    My 4790k results

    Hell my 775 q9650 oc'ed better. Average that is.
  9. K

    My 4790k results

    Even the so called cherry chips? Never know until one at least tries. But realistically, 4.6 is a good long haul setting. I doubt there is any major speed improvement from 0.2GHz. Thanks. -keith
  10. K

    My 4790k results

    Not quite sure where you are going with your comment but I did just realize I'm running a 32 bit version 0f P95 v285. Would like to push to 4800 but dont see a real practical reason to over the long haul. I would like to try some real world test benching. LOL...I haven't put this Strix 980 to...
  11. K

    My 4790k results

    Just finish this build and want to know where I stand. Details in my sig. I'm kinda let down by the high temps with a quad Fessor rad with 4 cougar fans. Room temp is 21c. I should try lower volts? Mind you though this is only a 20 minute Prime95. 1.250v
  12. K

    Software Installation Protocall

    After installing NVidia software/drivers and E11, things started getting buggy. Like another program opening when clicking another one. Keyboard doing wrong commands and such. Weird stuff. Thanks.
  13. K

    Software Installation Protocall

    Greetings. Is there any guidelines to software installation? Mainly optimum loading order? I have new Maximus VII Hero. Does a person need to install the disk software in the order on the disk? Windows wont obviously let me install completely because there are no net drivers. So I just...
  14. K

    Am I missing something...Strix GTX 980

    My ATI flavors have always installed an icon in the start menu. Thanks buckaroo.
  15. K

    Am I missing something...Strix GTX 980

    LOL...why didn't it create an icon somewhere? Weird I say. THANKS! -keith
Back
Top