• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by jybgess

  1. J

    Destiny - Discussion Thread

    So there is no in game voice chat during PvP?
  2. J

    CPU help

    Thx for all the info. I'll just wait for the FM2+ to release.My 13 year old can wait a few more months,wont hurt him.
  3. J

    Hawaii is very powerful..

    Hawaii is more powerful than Chuck Norris. Giraffes where created when Hawaii uppercut a horse.
  4. J

    CPU help

    I'm kinda on a budget. Just looking for a CPU that can handle BF4 and a Mobo that I wont have to upgrade for a few years. Thats why I was thinking about the FM2+ Mobo's. This build is not for me but for my son. If the CPU's with FM2+ release after Xmas than thats fine with me.
  5. J

    Seasonic power supply question

    Thank you very much for the info and saving me $$
  6. J

    Seasonic power supply question

    Need some opinions. I'm looking for a Power supply between 750-850 watts. I was told Seasonic PSU's are some of the best. If money is not a factor, should I get one of the Platinum PSU's from Seasonic or a Gold? I was looking at these two.... Seasonic SS-760XP2 SeaSonic SS-750KM3 Which...
  7. J

    CPU help

    So no more FX chips?
  8. J

    CPU help

    I'm building a computer for my son. I let him use mine once in a while to play BF3 and with BF4 around the corner, I rather just build him his own so I don't have to share lol. I'm thinking of going with a 6300. Its $119 on new egg. Here is my question, Should I wait a few months and see if the...
  9. J

    What CPU for BF4?

    Thx.
  10. J

    What CPU for BF4?

    Going to build a new Computer in 2 weeks. What CPU so far is better in BF4? FX 8350, 4770k or 4670k? Im going to wait for the release of the new AMD cards for my GPU but I would guess I would at lest use a GTX 770. Thx guys
  11. J

    FX8350 or I7 4770k ?

    The 8350 is as fast as a 4670K?
  12. J

    Need cooling advise

    Thx. I was a bit concerned because of Corsairs forums.
  13. J

    Need cooling advise

    Here is the deal. I'm in the middle of a new build. My case is the Air 540. I have every piece except for the CPU cooler. Not sure what to get. I've been reading about those AiO setups like the H100i and its all horror stories. The CPU that I want to OC is the 4670K. I would like to get it...
  14. J

    SLI 560 TI single card equivalent

    So 2 560TI's have the same power as one 760?
Back
Top