• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Seasonic power supply question

jybgess

n00b
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
31
Need some opinions. I'm looking for a Power supply between 750-850 watts. I was told Seasonic PSU's are some of the best. If money is not a factor, should I get one of the Platinum PSU's from Seasonic or a Gold? I was looking at these two....

Seasonic SS-760XP2

SeaSonic SS-750KM3

Which one whould you guys pick?

Also the PSU is for a
4670K
7970
16 GB ram
Samsug 128 840 pro SSD
WD 1TB HHd (Black)
MAXIMUS VI HERO
Noctua NH-D14

Could I get by with a lower wattage PSU? I'll never CF or SLI. Thx.
 
You would be fine with a solid 550W PSU. Unless you actually have plans for SLI or CFX or there's really good deals on those Seasonic 750W PSUs, any good quality 550W PSU will be enough for your needs. The Seasonic SSR-550M is a good choice.
 
Back
Top