Recent content by jridge2778

  1. J

    Q9300 Temps.

    opps those are idle temps sorry Realtemp is reporting temps like 5 degrees lower than speed fan
  2. J

    Q9300 Temps.

    Are these normal temps for the Q9300? I'm using EVGA 780i and vista x64 with a arctic cooling pro 7 Speed Fan reports the following CPU: 35c Core1: 48c Core2: 48c Core3: 45c Core4: 45c Nivida's system monitor reports core temps of 5-7 degress higher on average then Speed fan.
  3. J

    Fan Configuration

    I'm adding fans to my CM 590 for better air flow and to hopefuly get the temps down a bitand was would be a better configuration. 1. High CFM 100ish or so for intake and 70-80ish for outtake or reverse it the 70-80ish for intake and 100 ish for outtake? I have 2 Scythe slipstream fans...
  4. J

    Silent case fans

    I've got a pair of COOLER MASTER R4-L2S-122B-GP 120mm 4 BLUE LED LED Case Fan inside a Cooler Masyer 590 case. However in order to get them to push any air and start to cool down the case they need to be pushed to the max and at that point I can here them very loudly. Can Anyone recomend a fan...
  5. J

    Corsair 620HX

    Anyone know where you can get a Extender cable for the 8pin for the corsair 620HX? The cable is to short to route behind the mboard try. Thx
  6. J

    Arctic Cooling Feezer 7 Pro and EVGA 780i Mobo

    Does anyone know if the Arctic Cooling Feezer 7 Pro and EVGA nForce 780i SLI 775 A1 132-CK-NF78-A1 Mobo? I think it will fit but it's hard to say with the angle of the chipset fan so close to the cpu socket.
  7. J

    New Coolermaster Case : Centurion 590

    A quick question for those that already have the case. what model fans have you added on top and on the side panel that work well and are silent? thanks
  8. J

    New Coolermaster Case : Centurion 590

    Is that a Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro in there? how much room do you have left with a case fan near it on the side panel?
  9. J

    New Coolermaster Case : Centurion 590

    I have it ordered and plan to add a few and replace the Blue LED fan with something that won't keep me up at night. Anyone know what model fans cooler master ships w/ the case? Not sure what else I plan to do yet, maybe a window mod. Will take pictures so you all can see the build as it goes.
Back
Top