• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by JordanStyp

  1. J

    What is wrong with steam?

    Based off everything I've seen and the suggestions I've seen. The one that makes the most sense to me is swapping to a 980 Pro? It hits 100% load on the drive when the download is happening. And it's being installed on a 1TB inland from micro center.
  2. J

    What is wrong with steam?

    My download speeds are almost a full Gig yes.
  3. J

    What is wrong with steam?

    What did you switch to??
  4. J

    What is wrong with steam?

    It was also doing th le same thing to my sabrent rocket nvme before I switched drives.
  5. J

    What is wrong with steam?

    I'll post a SS here soon. I'm running an MSI X570 MEG Ace Max with a ryzen 9 5950X. 32gb of Trident royal Z elite ram at 3600mhz. Radeon 7900XTX. And all my downloads are going to an Inland Nvme as it's my secondary Hard drive. My main Hard drive is a Sabrent Rock 4.0
  6. J

    What is wrong with steam?

    Does anyone else have this steam issue and know how to fix it?? Been dealing with this for awhile now and have tried a couple things. Restarting my PC. Different motherboards. Different cables. Restarting Steam. Idk what to do. I get 950 mbps download but steam makes it impossible to download...
  7. J

    PowerColor Hellhound RX 7900 XTX spectral white - noise

    Thanks Turd 😂 Appreciate you
  8. J

    For the life of me, I can NOT find this part. . Please help!

    Unfortunately these are the same ones that didn't work
  9. J

    For the life of me, I can NOT find this part. . Please help!

    This is for an MSI X570 Unify motherboard. I for the life of me can not find the HCD89680 T2202 LCD numerical display, Or the HCD89680 T2133 LCD numerical display. I have no idea where to find one. I have tried the CL3621BH numerical display from Amazon BUT had to bend the pins to fit in the...
  10. J

    PowerColor Hellhound RX 7900 XTX spectral white - noise

    Thank you! Separate cables worked!!
  11. J

    PowerColor Hellhound RX 7900 XTX spectral white - noise

    I just got this today and I installed it. It works fine but I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the small noise under a heavy load? I put it under heavy stress (heaven benchmark) and it starting making an annoying noise. The noise is kind of hard to explain but I've slightly read...
  12. J

    Cost to run a PC 24/7 per month to host a game server?

    This was extremely helpful! Ty! I just need to do some math now 😂
  13. J

    Cost to run a PC 24/7 per month to host a game server?

    Can't afford it then.. Dang. Lol
Back
Top