• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by jellisii

  1. J

    Electrical Socket That Forcibly Ejects Inactive Plugs

    I was thinking the exact same thing: Local circuit breaker that pops the offending line out? Perhaps an interesting idea.
  2. J

    UK City Forcing Taxi Drivers To Record All Passengers

    I respectfully submit that I have many many friends who have firearms and have not used them on people once. Paper, hard drives, metal plates, critters, and game animals, perhaps, but not shooting people.
  3. J

    Creative X-FI HD USB Sound Card Review @ [H]

    Headroom offers a few pieces that do similar things. This is probably the most affordable and flexible: http://www.headphone.com/headphone-amps/amplifiers/headroom-total-bithead.php
  4. J

    Download of the Day: Mouse Without Borders

    I'm not certain how this would work seamlessly with Synergy. Effectively what you have is two halves of your laptop monitor surrounding your desktop monitor. I think it could be done, but it wouldn't be a "swipe the mouse across all three monitors" thing. I suspect this Microsoft product will...
  5. J

    Download of the Day: Mouse Without Borders

    I'll be the first to admit that configuring Synergy can be difficult. Once you get past the learning curve (The primary one being that you have to set up definitions for both exiting AND entering the server screen), it's a great tool that does something that this new tool can't: Linux and Mac...
  6. J

    Download of the Day: Mouse Without Borders

    While this does bring the cool part of cut/paste across the desktops, I've been doing this for years with Synergy. http://synergy-foss.org/
  7. J

    Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

    I'd have a reason to upgrade to 64B Windows 7. :D
  8. J

    Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

    A new set of speakers would be very nice. :D
  9. J

    Stupid Craigslist Criminal of the Day

    Why does it seem that an abnormal number of these kinds of stories come from FL? Full disclosure, I am currently living in FL.
  10. J

    USB Plug For Idiots

    How about a double sided USB fob, where you have $BIGNUM of storage on each side. Think 2 128GB USB sticks in the form factor of one.
  11. J

    Why Do Girl Gamers Get So Little Respect?

    The gaming industry bitches about not being taken seriously, then you have Duke. If you want to really being taken seriously, have more female characters like Alyx from HL2 or (reportedly) Jade from Beyond Good and Evil.
  12. J

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

    Because my office shares a wall with my toddler's room, and the lack of spatial awareness is a problem when playing Half Life 2 or TF2.
  13. J

    Researcher Releases Web-based Android Attack

    Perhaps this will give Sony/Ericsson the impetus to update their Xperia X10 to something besides 2.1. Oh wait, it took them an absurdly long time to do THAT... It was running 1.6 up until recently.
  14. J

    TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

    More competition in the video card market is welcome, particularly since the closing of BFG.
Back
Top