Recent content by j3ffry

  1. J

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    I hope not.. I dont have any PC to try it.. But I hope. big time that wont happen!
  2. J

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    After using this LCD for 3 hrs it will just turn off and on repeatedly... What could be the cause? Is my LCD beginning to die? Help please?
  3. J

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    Well I also got a prob in my VX2025... Everytime I switched from example frozen throne game to a window let's say an excel file, the monitor just turns off and on and it will be like that forever... and I have to restart my PC to have it to normal.. after a while it will be like that again...
  4. J

    Not sure if LCD or Videocard problem.. HELP!

    Still the misery goes on.. :( Last night I tried watching dVD's on it and I encountered 0 problems.. So might be the videocard then..
  5. J

    How do YOU have your VX2025 set?

    I find the default setting ok for me.. I usually use it for gaming though...
  6. J

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    Yup! Don't have other monitor or videocard to test it.. I'm hoping though if there's something wrong it would be the videocard... :(
  7. J

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Well first of all prevention is better than cure that's why I put up an acrylic LCD protector. Once it's there it's hard to remove it I read it in the manual..
  8. J

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yeah it was the plastic that came from the box.. But I have a customed acrylic that would help avoiding accidentally touching the screen that can cause dead pixel or simply oily stain in the screen.=)
  9. J

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    The problem is there's no temp monitoring "enabled" in my videocard.. unless you flash the BIOS or something like that which is dangerous in my opinion.. However I do tried touching the Viedocard after I shut it down and it's not that "hot" afterall..
  10. J

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

  11. J

    Recommend me a 20inch LCD please...

    A bit biased here but viewsonic vx2025 is the best for me! :p
  12. J

    Dell 2007fpw vs Viewsonic VX2025wm for ghosting?

    I also owned a VX2025 and I experienced "mild" ghosting on DVD movies not likely in gaming. Gaming is good in that monitor!
  13. J

    help me decide on a lcd

    Viewsonic for me :)
  14. J

    Not sure if LCD or Videocard problem.. HELP!

    Good day guys! Just got my newly replaced LCD. Just have one problem though. Don't know particularly if it's because of the LCD or the VideoCard.. The problem goes this way.. I'm playing for about an hour and what will happen is the monitor will just turn off and on and off and it...
  15. J

    Viewsonic VX2025wm arrived! First impressions and pics

    Good day guys! Just got my newly replaced LCD. Just have one problem though. Don't know particularly if it's because of the LCD or the VideoCard.. The problem goes this way.. I'm playing for about an hour and what will happen is the monitor will just turn off and on and off and it...
Back
Top