Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Not sure how your personal 'economy' is going but it would be prudent of you to take these guys' advice, spend as little as possible, if MC can save you $$$ you are going to blow otherwise, then yes, it's the best place. However, you can save $$$ by just buying a good sized SSD, even @SATA 2...
I remember the Q6600 had a few great S-spec lots - could do 3.2 easily. Am wondering if any 3770k owners have noticed any good S-spec or batch numbers? or is it just LOTD with all Ivies? I got any Ivy 3770k for a build I have put together for my step-son, A Costa Rica assembled chip, first one...
It does sound power related - 8 pin aux power ok? Tried it with just the CPU installed/connected? I remember similar things happening to me and it was usually something minor i had overlooked - the other day I was in a rush and tried putting a PCI-e 8 pin plug into the 8 pin aux power, wouldn't...
Firstly, kudos for playing @nearly 8K res, must be awesome when it runs well!!! Now that you have the choice, why not wait a bit longer, 6GB 780s :rolleyes::rolleyes:are the natural progression and 'could' be out in a few months, or just wait for, wat is it, Maxwell??...however, NV might decide...
690 - but I have to qualify that - for highest settings etc another 690 to make quadSLI, when working should give the best performance, however it's more GPUs, more of that random instability. I love my 690 but I have to agree with Sycraft that regardless of the improvement of SLI in recent...
If there are any Australians from Melbourne interested, I have a well looked after Palit GTX 690 for sale. The box, manual and receipt are all included - the card is about 9 months old. I don't overclock my vidcards, stock 690 in MGPU mode is fast enough.
Anyway, if anyone from Aus is...
Nice review - as per usual, wd!!! Had to look twice, the board is very ROG looking at a quick glance - red and black looks very good, no matter who uses it. Not surprised the board was a good 'gamer' in b/marks. MSI are very good @wringing every bit out of h/ware, we have seen them do this...
One thing you should keep in mind is that people who can afford a Titan, or 2, more than likely are after the best gaming experience possible, brands mean nothing when it comes to loyalty(when is a brand loyal to us consumers?) and are likely to have tried ATI/AMD Crossfire but for various...
Quote:
Originally Posted by twzTechman View Post
I am still wondering about the smoothness issue with the ATI cards. I have read too many reviews (even here on HARDOCP) that ATI Crossfire setups don't have the smoothness of the Nvidia SLI setups.
For me - I am debating my next upgrade. I am...
Yes, the price is a bit crazy....however, since the punt paid for mine, I'm happy and it's better than the crashes and shit, I was getting with the 690...25x16 is enuff res for me and the Titan does it easy..BTW, nice review v interesting data..
Great review, at a perfect time, thnx guys!!! Love the Titan - yes, I feel sick without a second kidney but it's worth it!!! I've played more PC in the past few days than I have in years - no crashes, everything maxed already, fkn excellent!! I do have a question - in the NV panel, you can...
Bought one of these yesterday - had a massive win @the races, wife was rapt and told me to buy the Titan she had read about - what a great wife!!!! Anyway, they really are all that - I played FC3 all nite, everything on Ultra that can be, using the 305t @ 25x16. Never been able to do that, even...
I just re-read this as I had a huge win at the races on Saturday and my wife convinced me it was ok to buy a Titan, so I did..and what a card!!! cya 690..