Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Got windows installed. Now on to drivers. Bios seems really flakey though. Seems like you change much of anything from optimal default settings and it won't post.
The computer was failing post and booting into safe mode. I changed all mobo settings to default optimal settings and it boots and posts fine. But I can see that changing much at all in the uefi will make it go right back to no post or boot into safe mode.
Now I'm loading windows and trying to...
Sorry I can't figure out how to delete it.
The computer was failing post and booting into safe mode. I changed all mobo settings to default optimal settings and it boots and posts fine. But I can see that changing much at all in the uefi will make it go right back to no post or boot into safe...
I will have to check the aio connection. Would that make that big of a difference? I combined two new sets of ram to get 64gb. 4 X 16gb. Maybe the two are not compatible, even though they should be the same.
They don't make a 4 stick set of 64Gb for what I was looking for so I went with (2) sets of 2 X 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum. I wonder if that could be the issue? I should try and take out the 2nd set of DIMM's to see what that does.
Thanks for the input.
Hey everyone. Just booted up a computer I finished building just the other day. Only the 3rd one I have ever built and I've been out of the loop for awhile so go easy on me if it's something stupid. Lol. Last one I built was 12 years ago and still going strong.
Here's a parts list.
Asus RoG...
Hey everyone. Just booted up a computer I finished building just the other day. Only the 3rd one I have ever built and I've been out of the loop for awhile so go easy on me if it's something stupid. Lol. Last one I built was 12 years ago and still going strong.
Here's a parts list.
Asus RoG...
I told a friend I would help him find a video card for his system. I have done research before buying my own but I have only bought gaming video cards, so for just a basic card, I don't really know what to look for.
He has a Dell Inspiron 530 running Windows Vista 32bit. He's looking for a...
Why is so hard to find an Adobe Update from the actual Adobe website?
You look for an update and you get multiple updates from third party websites. Most often, you get updates with extra software you don't want, and who knows what else.
I have updated several times to find software I...
Hey everyone.
I have a fairly competent computer, (in my sig), running an Asus GTX 670 video card. Also running dual Samsung T24C550ND 24" monitors.
This video card has an HDMI port, a display port, a DVI-I, and a DVI-D port.
Right now, I am using an HDMI to HDMI cable for one...