• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adobe Flash Player updates

Iowabucks

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
186
Why is so hard to find an Adobe Update from the actual Adobe website?

You look for an update and you get multiple updates from third party websites. Most often, you get updates with extra software you don't want, and who knows what else.

I have updated several times to find software I don't want or never wanted. My last update had errors that would make it crash.

I guess maybe it's just a fact of life, and I just need to be more aware of where I get my downloads from. There are just too many sites out there that just want to scam you for anything they can get out of you. Gotta be street smart on the interweb or it will take you for all it can get.

End of rant
 
What are you trying to do exactly? Why not just use the built-in updates?

Or you can just download the little stub installer from Adobe. Install from that and it will download and update to the latest version automatically.
 
Flash has a built in updater. That being said, I never had a problem finding the proper flash site and installing.

The reason why it looks difficult to find the real one sometimes is because there so many fake flash malware sites.
 
Back
Top