• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Imber

  1. I

    A little annoying problem with windows 7.

    Thanks man....its working great now :)
  2. I

    A little annoying problem with windows 7.

    Maybe this will help a bit? http://i48.tinypic.com/fpb91h.jpg
  3. I

    A little annoying problem with windows 7.

    I do have 2 other SATA drives but I'm pretty sure I set it up as it should be. The windows runs fine but it just asks for my win cd every time i boot. In my bios the SSD drive is set as the first hard drive from the 3
  4. I

    A little annoying problem with windows 7.

    Hello Today I installed windows 7 on a new SSD and everything went smooth untill the finish where after I finished everything and set the boot priority back to hard drive....it still asks for my windows cd every boot, it gives me this error. DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS...
  5. I

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    ill die for this pc.....you choose the weapon
  6. I

    CM Stacker Evo and Thermaltake Ultra 120

    Its thermalright not thermaltake. And I think so , i saw it fits on stacker 810..
  7. I

    Best mobo for overclocking

    Hello I'm about to buy a new pc and I have a hard time to pick the right mobo for my pc im trying to decide between the commando , P5N32-E and the EVGA 680i. Which one is the best for overclocking and has SLI on it. If there's another mobo you recommend me then please do.
  8. I

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Its amazing , how can you clean it like this , i tried so many times
  9. I

    Upload and Download

    unfortunly I live in israel. I'm a gamer so I play online games in europe. First person games Im on a 1.5mbit download speed and 96kb upload So I was wondering if I increase my upload speed to 0.5mbit will I get better pings?
  10. I

    Trying to proove something

    I know he's lying Im trying to show him that there is no such thing and no one will buy it..
  11. I

    Trying to proove something

    I know this guy who wants to sell his 7800GTX Now he said that its a unique card and bought it from the company's factory... He calls it Geforce 7800 GTX UT AQ 4G (Have you ever heard about this card? He said that this card cost 3,000$ :D Update: He said that the 4G means 4GB...
Back
Top