Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Well, newegg unfortunately does not sell the dimms individually. My thought was... why are so many people buying these 6GB kits when you can get 8GB for essentially the same price, and sometimes cheaper from what I have seen, and have 2GB left over to use in another machine.
Yeah. But like...
Am I missing something, or do the 6 GB "kits" seem to be like a gimmik?
Here is one example, where you get 3 x 2GB modules for $165
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145220
This appears to be the same 2GB modules, but in pairs for $83. So if I bought 2 of...
1.98%
2.Your claim codes are displayed on the Gift Certificate Balance page once you log in.
3.In the efforts to best distribute our more popular products evenly to our vast customer base, you may find that a quantity purchase limit has been placed on select items restricting the quantity...
It is closing. I was there last week. And I marked down a few big ticket items to check pricegrabber.com when I got home, and I have found that you really are not getting a deal... the prices from on-line stores are still the same or cheaper than the items in the store.
Sounds like a plan!
Just curious.... how long is each side on the perimeter of the case? (roughly if you dont know off the top of your head) My friend and I have a little guessing game goin :p My guess was about 15 inches (38.1 cm).
Great work! I have been following this project of yours, more so lately, and was wondering what kind of modifications you have done to those crossflow fans? (maybe a couple pics :) ) Do you have any kind of timeframe/target date that you are trying to get the case done for?
Again, great...
I have 2-BFG 6800 GTs
I thought originally of getting the NV68s from dangerden to cool the ram as well, but I figured that the maze 4 blocks I could use for future upgrades to other video cards.
So, I am having this problem where my RAM on the video card is overheating. I have my video cards in SLI setup with Danger Den Maze 4s and OCZ Copper RAM sinks. I was wondering if any of you guys have ever come across anything that is better than the RAM sinks for dissipating heat.
I was...
Ok, so I have looked all over the internet and this website for somwhere telling me how to increase the voltage on my video card. I have found some things here and there on AGP stuff, but almost nothing on PCI-E.
Well, first I was hoping someone could tell me if voltage is the problem I am...
First off, I tried to search the forums for this problem, but it returned so many results that it was taking too long to look though so sorry if this issue has already been addressed somewhere else.
I just built a new computer, and for some reason, after loading windows, my CD drives do not...