• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Greeink

  1. G

    New Homeworld Game Announced

    I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread regarding this... I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for a new Homeworld game. Really opened up the RTS genre back in the day. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/09/02/hardware-shipbreakers-is-now-homeworld-shipbreakers/ Gearbox...
  2. G

    The best space strategy game ever made is...

    Hands-down. The Homeworld series. :rolleyes:
  3. G

    Steam 2011 Holiday Sale is here!!

    More than likely... I guess patience is a virtue eh :p
  4. G

    Steam 2011 Holiday Sale is here!!

    ... Was gonna pick up Metro finally. But now its showing $20. 0% off. What gives?! :mad:
  5. G

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Who says I'm not a female? And I would not consider Budweiser to be a drink of significant taste. On a more serious note, who cares who is drinking what. CAV - Those are just the Swan M10's on stands, usually don't see them on them... Also that is an iPod stand, one that I wish I didn't...
  6. G

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Thought I'd post mine. You guys have some amazing setups. I really want a bigger desk, BUT..... that would lead to bigger displays... and speakers... the list goes on.
  7. G

    Battlefield Bad Company 2: Post Soldier Name

    I didn't see a thread like this, and I was getting tired of going through the 70+ pages of other Battlefield discussions and server information.... Figured it would be easier to grab people's names through here.... JustCallMeGreen {PC} So let's see them folks! I'm tired of playing...
  8. G

    Bad Company 2

    It's usually because they want the attention. Anyone who can sit there and let a computer do all the work for them is pretty pathetic. How is this entertaining to them at all, I'll never know. Some people play for fun, as in 95% the people online, the other 5% is usually made up of people only...
  9. G

    Bad Company 2

    I've only had one run-in with a hacker in this game... he was kicked within minutes of our game thanks to some individuals. Hacking will always be a problem with the Battlefield games, just as it will be with almost any online game... Any of you check the leaderboards lately...
  10. G

    Panasonic Plasma Lawsuit

    Didn't see this posted anywhere on here, so I thought I would share for those who may not know.... http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10462551-1.html http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10462551-1.html What do you fellas think? First reports I've seen were through AVS... I've been holding...
  11. G

    Bad Company 2

    I didn't realize we were putting " [H] " 's in front of our names!... Add me folks, usually on in the evenings! :p JustCallMeGreen
  12. G

    Bad Company 2

    No Spicey, you haven't lost all. It was asking me for the same... I kept logging out and logging back in, eventually it didn't ask me. The servers were back up for minutes and EVERYONE appeared to lose all the unlocks. I died once... got them all back..... ...... Now everything is down again.
  13. G

    Bad Company 2

    gahey? No, its a video that has a little humor in it. He's only doing what millions of other people do via Youtube....
  14. G

    Bad Company 2

    While we wait... once again, as the servers are down (Not to mention myself losing 1800 points!!!).... We can watch this: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/431919.page
  15. G

    Bad Company 2

    Apparently that seems to be the case.... that could take quite a long time. Looks like I'll be playing TF2 tonight. But still, I find these issues with the connections getting to be just ridiculous. I'll let you know when I can play.... :rolleyes::p
Back
Top