Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
No, I dont. It was somehow set to dual monitor, but I thought I had fixed that. Ill try again, but it shouldnt revert to that setting, should it?
Any other ideas?
I believe Ive found the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. When I play a video file, it seems the monitor shifts the the screen view down so that only a small band can be seen at the bottom of the monitor. Even when I close the player, the effect remains and the only way I have found to...
I built a rig about a month and a half ago. Specs are:
Opty 148
Antec 550 Truepower
DFI Lanparty nF4 Expert
WD Caviar SE 320GB
G. Skill PC3200 2GB (2x1GB)
Geforce 7800GT
X-fi Xtrememusic
Gateway FPD2185W
Running on XP w/ SP2. Everything was working fine and I've been really happy...
I built a rig about a month and a half ago. Specs are:
Opty 148
Antec 550 Truepower
DFI Lanparty nF4 Expert
WD Caviar SE 320GB
G. Skill PC3200 2GB (2x1GB)
Geforce 7800GT
X-fi Xtrememusic
Gateway FPD2185W
Running on XP w/ SP2. Everything was working fine and I've been really happy...
This is somewhat time sensitive as I plan to purchase everything tonight or tomorrow at the latest. I understand that this limits the responses I will receive. Just wanted to avoid any major errors I might have committed.
Thus far, I have the following setup planned:
COOLER MASTER...
Im getting the SLI board more as a cheap upgrade path in the future, rather than splurge on the newest and greatest gfx cards.
As for the dual-core, I had considered it, but my main focus for this rig would be gaming, and I had thought that dual core was not yet optimized for gaming, and...
I have a list which will follow this explanation, and approximately $1500 to spend, though that is slightly flexible. I plan to use it for primarily gaming, 3d art, and schoolwork which could entail something of both, given my programming and comp art courses. Im looking into overclocking at...