Recent content by G-RaZoR

  1. G

    ATI Catalyst Drivers really choppy

    No, I just installed the new ones on top of it.
  2. G

    ATI Catalyst Drivers really choppy

    I must've had some old drivers installed or something, but everything was working fine. I just happened to go the the ATI driver site today and saw there was a new version of catalyst (7.2?). I download it, install it, restart computer, and everything was messed up 800x600 resolution, 4 bit...
  3. G

    How do I attach an xbox to an old 15 inch CRT

    You can try an adapter http://cgi.ebay.com/VGA-to-TV-converter-S-Video-RCA-composite-Adapter-Cable_W0QQitemZ220085122312QQihZ012QQcategoryZ41999QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Don't know what the quality will be like though.
  4. G

    24" LCD web started - looking for help (serious)

    get a better domain name, and add some kind of thing relating to price. Somehow tie in lowest prices from our favorite vendors (Newegg if possible). I like the site, was just was I was looking for. You should eventually do it for every size.
  5. G

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I second that, that desk is freakin' sweet. MUST HAVE IT!!!! I hope it's not custom made, that would really ruin my day.
  6. G

    Dell E228wfp

    It's a TN panel, so it's good if you game a lot... I'm considering it myself, but I don't know if I should just go with the 2007 either. I would like either a dual monitor setup or one big monitor, any suggestions?
  7. G

    not sure which to upgrade.

    Not sure what you should upgrade, but If you got an AGP mobo, Newegg has an x800 Pro for $220 + $5 shipping. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814102364 Hope that helps...
  8. G

    Gabe plays doom 3!

    What's on the screen isn't Doom 3, however there is a Doom 3 box (located under the counter strike box).
  9. G

    molex kits, which one...?

    the Logisys molex remover is absolutely terrible. It broke on me when removing the first plug...
  10. G

    Thermaltake Tsunami a good case?

    I got that case, I personally like it, but I haven't tried anything else. Works great :)
  11. G

    Building NAS....

    Alright thanks, this is why I ask questions ;) Now to play the waiting game on some good hard drive sales.
  12. G

    Building NAS....

    Hey, I have some extra money left over after my computer build, so I decided to build a nice, cheap NAS. I found a nice OEM case and a cheap processor on Newegg. Links: OEM SYSTEM - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856119002 Processor -...
  13. G

    Xclio vs the X-Connect...

    Well that's what I was thinking......The only reason I have heard of Xclio brand is from this site, or else I would've never considered it.
  14. G

    Xclio vs the X-Connect...

    Hello, I am in the need of a power supply, and this month's "Best Bang for the Buck" is the Xclio 450watt, which is $52.50 from Newegg. However, I am kinda looking at this Ultra X-Connect. Now the thing is, this X-Connect is cheaper, and offers some small things such as nice UV reactive cables...
  15. G

    MX518 vs Diamondback Plasma

    I have an MX510 on one computer, and an MX518 on another, awesome mouses. I can't really say anything for the Diamondback because I haven't used it.
Back
Top