• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by floridateddybear

  1. F

    Study uncovers new electronic state of matter

    When I entered this thread, I didnt know there was gonna be math involved.. or science/physics that I forgot/left behind 36 yrs ago now I leave, my brain having suffered terribly
  2. F

    What was the first computer you owned ?

    zx80 was first, then vic 20, apple 2+ (even built clones for friends), atari ST, amiga 500, then to pc's starting with a 486 of some sort
  3. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    OMG business, you mean there are people worse than me out there? LMAO
  4. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    as of right now, my personal plans are to stick it out, HOWEVER, I will be evacuating if it does shift to the western paths they have shown in the past. Talked to my boss today (not the wife, the one who signs the paychecks, who is a snowbird and in michigan right now), he has already paid me...
  5. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    a bit off topic here, but as I may be doing the backstroke this weekend, wish me luck. (I live in SW florida)
  6. F

    Just Because it is Really Cool

    I dont know if they got her fixed or not, but during yesterdays (friday) air show, upon landing, FIFI suffered hydraulic failure and lost brakes. they got her stopped without any damage, but did end up shutting down runway 36L for a few mins while the ground crews scrambled to her. was...
  7. F

    Just Because it is Really Cool

    I didnt watch the video, but I will add (if not mentioned in video), that you can watch live feeds from oshkosh right now. also listen in on the air traffic control for the show and airport. its fudging nuts.. pretty much planes landing with 1/2 mile separation (for the most part) from early...
  8. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    used to do the same when I played some MMORPG's. I hear its still an 'issue' in world of tanks. lots of non vital vegatation (and even non vegatation) gets removed at distances, allowing faster/easier spotting of enemy
  9. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    not me, hell I dont play any games at the moment.. life sucks. but Jingles does have a couple vid's up. he just started playing it
  10. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    clean the drool off the spacebar?
  11. F

    Held History in my hand.

    Just had a customer bring in an Apple 2+ with 48k, and floppy drive to show me. was wondering what it was worth/would I buy it.. well, its appears to be genuine, NEW in box (both the computer and floppy drive boxes are in excellent condition).. matching numbers on box and equipment...
  12. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    just 10 cits on that salvo?? your slackin biz
  13. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    yea lots of brown noses seen on the horizon.
  14. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    Yea, what a shitstorm that has been this weekend. I am a subscriber of jingles, and continue to be so. It dont matter to me very much what content he is doing, I just like his way of doing the videos. would like to add, after he posted the video stating he quit the community contributor...
  15. F

    World of Warships Enters Open Beta!

    I enjoy watching Jingles's work as well.. usuallly makes the morning at work more palatable
Back
Top