Recent content by DV8_1999

  1. D

    Its been a while since I bought a LCD

    Is the panel quality of the 2407 better? Would a better combination be the 2005 and 2407 on my PC and the 2007 on the other? Or just nix it and go with dual 2007's and the 2005 on the other box?
  2. D

    Its been a while since I bought a LCD

    All, I currently have a 2005 FPW.... I want to upgrade to a dual-system.... I'd like to get a 2007 FPW and a 2407 FPW, and then let my fiancée use the older 2005 instead of her CRT. Good plan, bad plan or a better idea as far as quality, performance or something else??? There is a...
  3. D

    Dell 2407 $609

    All, I currently have a 2005 FPW.... I want to upgrade to a dual-system.... I'd like to get a 2007 FPW and a 2407 FPW, and then let my fiancée use the older 2005 instead of her CRT. Good plan, bad plan or a better idea as far as quality, performance or something else??? If there...
  4. D

    Dial-Up Modem and a Wireless Router

    I am sorry, maybe I have not fully outlined the system config. PC --> Wireless Router --> Dial-Up Modem I hope that this helps.
  5. D

    Dial-Up Modem and a Wireless Router

    Hey [H], My boss came to me with a question yesterday that was out of the ordinary. He is going to his in-laws this weekend to hook up the 'internet' at their house. He has given them his old PC..... It was connected via a wireless router to his DSL modem. All of the equipment...
  6. D

    [H] Battlefield 2 Weekend - ID4 Holiday

    I have gotten into these [h] BF2 servers for hte last few weeks and I am the only one in the game. What gives? When do you guys show up? :confused:
  7. D

    [H] BF2 Weekend 6/24-6/25

    Does any one know of a server that I can work on getting my knife and/pistol badge?
  8. D

    Adjsuting the Brightness of Dell 2005 FPW

    I've been reading that it is not possible to adjsut a Dell 2005 FPW using DVI. But I also read in the same thread that it was possible but it was a beating to do..... How do you do it? I've been trying.... Anyone know how....or link me to a place that tells you how to do it?
  9. D

    Actual Reviews of the 2405 vs. 2407.... Not Opinions

    Thanks for being an ass.... that is the stuff that I wanted to keep out of this thread. If you want to flame send me a PM.... ok?
  10. D

    Actual Reviews of the 2405 vs. 2407.... Not Opinions

    ideally I'd jsut go to the dell store in one of the local malls and actually take a look at the monitor. I want to build a new PC before Qcon (if they ever announce it) and of couse the monitor is part of that system build. In short I need to figure out what monitor to get and keep my...
  11. D

    Actual Reviews of the 2405 vs. 2407.... Not Opinions

    I wanted to see a comparison of the 2405 vs. the 2407 (or the 2005 vs. 2007). I am tired of hearing in this and other forums about the horrible performance of the 2407 with out any actual data to back it up. I am sure all of you are aware that if there is a time to buy a 2405 it is getting...
  12. D

    Problems with the Latest MS Patch Released 4/11/06???

    You were right.... I had a bad shut down. When I booted my PC up last night what I got home everything was working normally. Thanks! :)
  13. D

    Problems with the Latest MS Patch Released 4/11/06???

    This morning I was going to update my iPod with some new songs before I left for work. I turn on my PC and copy the songs to my iPod..... Just like normal. In the mean time knowning that yesterday was MS Patch day I download the patches from Microsoft and left them install. My PC asks...
  14. D

    System Design - Need to do this Prior to Qcon 2006!

    This is just the standard that I was looking for.... :)
  15. D

    System Design - Need to do this Prior to Qcon 2006!

    All, Here is my rant.... But let me start off with what I have.... Primary System: Shuttle SN25P ver 1.2 AMD 3800 - Venice Cosair XMS 2 x 1 GB PC-3200 eVGA 7800 GTX Lite - ON Dual Layer 16x Burner WD 250 GB SATA HDD Dell FPW 2005 a descent gaming system Back-Up ECS--845...
Back
Top