Recent content by DRCRAWFISH

  1. D

    To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

    I already did that but it seems like now they aren't giving them out to digital copies anymore despite having confirmed they would give a code for them THREE separate times So now I'm out of luck (maybe, some people have got them while some people got rejected) But there has to be a lot with a...
  2. D

    PC Gamer September Issue - League of Hegends

    There has already been a thread about this and I have been waiting for a few days so I would appreciate one pleeeease It is November issue btw
  3. D

    To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

    It is at least US only perhaps print only too
  4. D

    To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

    Maybe some more people have received them?
  5. D

    To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

    If those other guys get one, I'd like one too :D
  6. D

    XonarDX/CMI8788, ATH-A700/K240S: Please advise.

    I am getting the A700 yself and haven't heard much about the AKG k240S Of the sound cards you said, the Xonar DX is probably the best. But this, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102018 , X-Fi elite pro has better sound and better gaming effects with EAX 5. Unless of...
  7. D

    HOWTO: Minimizing Vcores and Operating Temps-must read!

    Wow, very nice and comprehesive. MCh could also be GMCH And in Gigabyte boards, VTT is called just FSB
  8. D

    Confirming some Overclock settings

    It's supposed to decrease. I have set at 1.45 Idle at 1.4xx And load at 1.392 At least you don't have a batch Q8XXxXXX with 1.325 VID :mad:
  9. D

    LG L246WP-BN screen positioned wrong laptop w/ hdmi

    Also, how would I rotate the monitor?
  10. D

    LG L246WP-BN screen positioned wrong laptop w/ hdmi

    The screen is shifted off to the right or left, and I can only see the sides, how do I fix this
  11. D

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Well actually it is H-IPS, and yes, these are in IPS monitors so it's normal
  12. D

    Can't make up my mind between 26" and 30" :(

    Doublesight owns the planar anyways, less input lag, And planar, ds, and nec is H-IPS
  13. D

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Got auto removed from cart on newegg, and whenever I readd it, it removes itself instantly.
  14. D

    HDMI on sony tv male or female?

    It's female
  15. D

    Best $600-700 monitor for photo/graphics editing?

    Doublesight 26" H-IPS Same panel as the NEC, but not all the processing stuff so it won't be as good.
Back
Top