To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play LoL...

Is it only on the print copy? I'm looking through my nook color copy and I don't see anything about a code anywhere.

I so read the title as

"To anyone who subscribes to PC Gamer and doesn't play laugh out loud... "

Expecting to see how many people still subscribe to it but don't game anymore as I was receiving Nintendo Power for a while after I stopped playing console games....

I'd also take a code if anyone has one and isn't using it :)

Cheers, and Happy Friday to all.

Can't you just go to the store and buy a copy of the mag? Seems like if you are a big LoL fan, you could spend the $5-8 or whatever it is.

For those of you that have the game digitally, if you have a receipt (email), forward it to [email protected] (pcgamer cs) and ask for a code.

I did this (bought it digitally through Coverleaf for 1.99) and they will send you a code.

Can't you just go to the store and buy a copy of the mag? Seems like if you are a big LoL fan, you could spend the $5-8 or whatever it is.

It's $9 freaking dollars for that magazine. As much of a LoL fan as I am...no thanks.

It's $9 freaking dollars for that magazine. As much of a LoL fan as I am...no thanks.

that's so expensive for a niche magazine, christ. PC Gamer is going to have to do better than a free LoL skin to get people to buy information people can find on the internet.

8 bucks for a skin is like.... actual LoL store prices, which quite frankly are insanely and outrageously greedy.

Did none of you see my post?

You can buy the mag digitally at Coverleaf for 1.99. Email the pcgamer cs (address in my last post) and ask for a code while forwarding them the email receipt you get from Coverleaf.

You'll get a code emailed to you in under 48 hours.

I did it yesterday morning and got mine late last night.

So it only cost 2 bucks.

Im looking for a code too, if anyone has one, I would greatly apprecaite it!

I've been searching magazine stands everywhere and have yet to find a copy :/ it's starting to annoy me

Do what Stiler said then, you get a code for $2

it unlocks Caitlin AND gives you the skin

Do what Stiler said then, you get a code for $2

it unlocks Caitlin AND gives you the skin

I already did that but it seems like now they aren't giving them out to digital copies anymore despite having confirmed they would give a code for them THREE separate times

So now I'm out of luck (maybe, some people have got them while some people got rejected)

But there has to be a lot with a magazine and doesn't play who can help.

PC Gamer just made a huge mess that basically could have been avoided by wrapping the magazine

The cost of wrap relative to a 9 dollar magazine...

I already did that but it seems like now they aren't giving them out to digital copies anymore despite having confirmed they would give a code for them THREE separate times

So now I'm out of luck (maybe, some people have got them while some people got rejected)

But there has to be a lot with a magazine and doesn't play who can help.

PC Gamer just made a huge mess that basically could have been avoided by wrapping the magazine

The cost of wrap relative to a 9 dollar magazine...

Yeah, this was a small pile of bull. They advertised it, sold the magazines, and some people got the code.

Then they stopped (Sent rejection letters) and other people are getting fraudulent charges to their cards.

got mine finally.... freaking 10.99 for the magazine here :/ I coulda bought a better looking skin from the store at that price

Old thread, but I'm still looking for one if anyone has one... Just found out about this and haven't been able to find the magazine on the stands anywhere.

Thanks!

Back