Can't make up my mind between 26" and 30" :(

ead

Limp Gawd
I try real hard but just can't make up my mind!!!
I know the NEC 2690 is a great LCD, but for my use like video and games, it might be not that good, but the size is something I have no problems live with

On the other hand - Dell 2007WFP HC : one of the BEST for games, don't have many inputs (not a bad thing for me, I don't use it for other things than PC), but the main issue is the size

Also, 1900x1200 is something a good computer can handle on some fast games, but for 2560x1600 - not so sure.
And when putting 1900x1200 on a 30" it might not look that good.

So, what to do or choose ?

You may want to look into the 26 inch Planner. I do not own one, but from what I have read here it seems to be a good S-IPS panel for graphics and gaming.

Dave

I have no problems with the Dell 26
The problem I have is to take 30 or 26 :(
Can't make up my mind what is better for me

its actually 25.5" vs 30" :-\

its really up to you though. You can get the doublesight 26" (25.5) (better than the planar if you get the polarizer) for $700.... Now ask yourself is 4.5" really worth $500?

I have no problems with the cost, the problem is with the size, it is 30 vs 26 for me :(

I would get the Doublesight DS-263N 26". For the price, it is very good and has low input lag. $680 on Buy.com. This lcd is ideal for Officework, Hardcore Gaming and Multimedia use.

Agreed. Anything other than the native resolution tends to look bad. And since 1900x1200 is what most high end GPUs can run the latest games at with decent fps, it's best to go with the doublesight.

Back