Recent content by Diver

  1. D

    E-mu 1820m

    Hello all what is the difference between the: E-MU 1820M and X-FI Elite Pro? For a workstation for video editing and graphic design. Adobe Video Bundle recommends the E-MU 0404... Thanks.
  2. D

    Workstation build now or later?

    For OpenGL support : Adobe After Effects supported OpenGL 2.0 card ( Nvidia recommended ). :-)
  3. D

    Workstation build now or later?

    The Opteron 285 dropped in price a bit. So, I am thinking of: - 2 x Opteron 285 - K8WE (S2895) motherboard - around 750 power supply - nVIDIA Quadro FX 4500 - 4 GB DDR400 ECC - X-Fi Elite Pro sound card - 250 GB Primary Storage - which do you propose? I do have a question about the...
  4. D

    Motherboard - NVIDIA nForce Professional 2050

    :-) This is very kind of you. Thank ya.
  5. D

    Motherboard - NVIDIA nForce Professional 2050

    What is this motherboard? nVIDIA nForce Professional. Is it really good for Opteron 285 and how stabel is it? And what is the best solution for Opteron? Thank you.
  6. D

    Opteron dual core, 285

    Hello all I heard that a singel dual core cpu, like the 285 is working faster than 2 x dual core cpu´s - how is that possible? And what is the absolute best cpu sollution for a video editing and graphic design workstation? Also, what is the best motherboard? Thank you very much. Diver
  7. D

    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400

    I think that you are wrong. The new Adobe collection do recommend the Quadro´s and I read an review about the 4500, that the 4400 is almost the same. The 7900 sounds like a good gaming card - which is not my interest. And ofcourse the price is higher than the 7900 - which is my problem. Cheers.
  8. D

    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400

    Thank ya, so much man. Its a cool link, you gave me. So, I will consider the 2 x 270/275. I will see about the graphic card. Nice talking to you and have a nice weekend. See ya... :-)
  9. D

    Optheron for super video/graphics workstation

    :cool: I am shorry, master. Uptiron will from now on be Apteron. But, can you give an advise that I can use? 285 - uno mas? 285 - duo mas? Thankhs ya.
  10. D

    Optheron for super video/graphics workstation

    Hello all, What do you suggest for a super video edting and graphic design workstation (PC) ? 1 x 285 Opteron dual core? 2 x 270/275 Opteron? or something else? I am planing to build a PC, using the nVIDIA Quadro FX 4400, 4 GB RAM, 600/650 power supply and so on.. For the software, I...
  11. D

    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400

    Hi there... Thank you for replying. Well, logically I agree with you about G-sync - and I hope that we are right. About the software - I haveall of the latest Ádobe CS pro versions (PC not MAC) and I will build a pc. Do you think that some software exsists, that helps rendering footage...
  12. D

    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400

    Hello Razor Well, I did read (on nVIDIA homepage) about the G-sync (frame- and genlock). The cards 4400 and 4400G are identical, except the G-sync (a small add on card). But, the discription for the 4400, says it s an ultra high end card for CAD and for rendering. For the G-card, it says...
  13. D

    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400

    Thanks for your reply, razor. So, does the Quadro FX 4400 work for video, even though its not a special a video edition card? And about the SLI, since 4400 is one of the top of the line of NVIDIA Quadro cards (at least it was 1½ year ago), will it be fast enough or will two smaller cards...
  14. D

    NVIDIA Quadro FX 4400

    Hello all, Quadro FX 4400 - not the G card - and not 4500. I have read about the 4400G - that it has a framelock, but now the question is about the 4400. 4400 is i high end graphic card for CAD. But, can I use this card for video editing and garphic design Especially video editing needs a...
Back
Top