Recent content by Dakna23

  1. D

    Intel vs. AMD on back end question...

    Awesome info, just what I was looking for!
  2. D

    Intel vs. AMD on back end question...

    Am I going to see a huge difference in these two chips based on the AMD 6MB L3 shared vs. the Intel 12MB shared L3 on the six core chips?
  3. D

    AMD - new chip vs. question...

    AMD Phenom(TM) X4 965 quad-core processor [3.4GHz, 2MB L2 + 6MB L3 shared, up to 4000MHz] vs. AMD Phenom(TM) II X6 1055T six-core processor [2.8GHz, 3MB L2 + 6MB L3 shared, up to 4000MHz] With the 6MB L3 shared on both chips, will I see a big difference between these two?
  4. D

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I am in need of a 939 Socket motherboard. PM me if you have one available, thanks!
  5. D

    WTB: Socket 939 motherboard

    Need a 939 board. Let me know what you have and how much. Would prefer new ware, but I know that will be hard to find. Thanks in advance! Dakna
  6. D

    WTB: A8N-E 939 socket board only.

    Let me know what you have. Will be looking for any 939 if no bringers of the A8N-E.
  7. D

    Are the PCIe and PCI connected in video card?

    I have a ASUS A8N-E mobo. I was using a PCIe 16x video card and my video went out. Bought a new PCIe 16x card and it still will not work. Can I try a PCI video card and see if that works or will all video cards on any PCI slots fail because the one 16x slot is bad? Does anyone know...
  8. D

    Machine Check Exception, BSOD...help?

    I have, out of no where been getting BSOD for a Machine Check Error It is Hardware issue and I think it might be the Video Card is failing or Windows is hurting it with an update or such. Any one having this issue? Any one have a fix, drivers etc? Any way to see if my Vid card is...
  9. D

    Help me figure out why my cpu is so slow...

    My Hyper Transport Frequency is set to auto. It appears I cannot turn it off, but can set it to x1, x2, x3, etc. Should i set it high, low? My quiet cool is disabled. Please help me speed up my system without overclocking, I do not have time to look into the process of overclocking...
  10. D

    Help me figure out why my cpu is so slow...

    Yes. I want both cores to run at 100% each, would be CPU usage in Task manager as 100% But in essence 200% with both cores running at 100%.
  11. D

    Help me figure out why my cpu is so slow...

    I have the following: Whenever I do anything: Render 3D in Bryce, convert RAW files, my CPU in task manager never goes over 50%. One core may be at 80% of it usage capacity and the other around 20%, but the cpu usage meter always reads 50% or lower. Shouldn't my dual core have the...
  12. D

    Need help getting started...

  13. D

    What is SSE?

  14. D

    Defrag in RAID 1? Good bad?

Back
Top